Good girls

Previously on it's your fault

"Where not friends. It's Mr. Osborn to you." He snapped.

"As for you." He turns to me and gives me a smirk, " I want a bourbon, would you be a good girl and go fetch me a glass."

"Yes sir, I will." I straighten my skirt and push my chair in, and Harry automatically cuffs my wrist with his hands and pulls me in for a kiss.

I gasp from the sudden movement, I could feel all eyes on me, and their hypothesise was forming in their heads.

"Go Princess. I'm waiting."

____________

Songs for this chapter

5SOS- Good girls

Digital Daggers - Bad Intentions

The 1975 - Sex

_____________

I walked out of the board office, closing into his office and grabbing a glass and the bottle of bourbon off the table. Walking rather slow, I forced my self to pick up the speed.

Coming back into the office, all eyes were on me. Since that little stunt Harry pulled, everyone now thinks we're screwing. Fantastic.

"Here you go Mr. Osborn." I placed his glass next to him and poured the bourbon into the glass. Closing the bottle, I moved it away, and sat down.

"Please Miss. Carter call me Harry." He smirked at me. I was trying so hard not to blush, but it was coming up. And I couldn't help it.

"Yes sir."

"The special projects room is growing day by day. We need to invest more into it, we could have a special building for it." Gracia spoke up. What's it with this man and adding more buildings to every damn corner.

"I thought you said you wanted to go 'Green' and by that limit the construction that Oscorp does? What about the Techno Room? And the DNA room? We raised enough money for both of them. We don't have to build but expand the Special Projects room."

"You seem more than positive about that Miss.Carter." Garcia spoke up again. He's really about to piss me off. I know what I'm doing. I know.

"Yes I am positive about a lot of things, and this will work."

"You seen more than positive, just because your fucking the owner of Oscorp--" Garcia didn't have time to finish what he was saying, when my hand collided with his right cheek.

"Listen here you bastard! I am not fucking anyone, I am 17 and proud virgin! My ideas come from me, and Mr. Osborn can clearly tell me either he likes it or not, and he's not the one to lie, he'll damn straight tell you if he likes something or not." I yell at him, I'm tired of his foolishness, thinking that I'm not good for the job.

His eyes widen at the thought you shouldn't jump into conclusions before blurting things out. He should be fired here and now, but Harry isn't that cruel, I hope he isn't.

My breathing was hard, but I wouldn't let it show, I'm not going down with out a fight, and a fight I will give to Garcia.

"Brief break." Harry cuts through the thick ice around us. Buttoning his dress suite, and walking his way towards me, gently grabbing my wrist and pulling my towards his office.

My eyes are trained towards the floor, my toes suddenly became all interesting to look at. Hearing the door slam, shook my out of what I was looking at.