Strong

Previously On Its your fault

The afternoon sun was hidden by thick blankets of grey clouds. The wind has been picking up slowly ever since we walked out out of the house.

Something's telling me that it's not going to end well.

______________

Songs for this Chapter

Addicted - Kelly Clarkson

My immortal - evanescence

Strong - one direction

________________

The night sky was covered in thick black clouds. Clouds made from ashes, ashes of disappointment. Ashes of failure. I for once wasn't afraid.

I needed to tell him the truth about me. I'm not who I am, I'm not normal, far from it. The Special Projects, has it's own lab dedicated just for me. For experiments.

I pulled from my thoughts and focused on my dying boyfriend. I knew he was sick, but I didn't know he was dying. He was keeping something from me and so was I. I am keeping my secret from him.

I knew something that he didn't. I want to know why he kept something like this from me. Something so important, something that had to be done, in order to save him.

I won't let anyone die at my watch anymore. One person is just to much. If Electro wanted a fair fight, he will get a fair fight.

The walk up towards his room was long enough. Step after step, corner after corner. Anyone could get lost in here if they didn't know the way.

I sure a hell got lost the first couple of times. After reaching his bedroom, I found my self staring at the painting. His father and mother. You could see the light of his mothers eyes dawning on his father and Harry.

She loved him so much. But his father on the other hand had a blank expression. No love no joy in the eyes. Dead.

I walked back to his room, knocked a couple of times before letting my self in. I stared at the sight of Harry laying down with a bottle of bourbon next to him.

"Harry I brought your favorite." I waved the bag of food near him. Catching his attention, he had a near smile on his lips.

"I have good news. I found Spider-Man his coming soon. He's going to talk to you."

His eyes rose in happiness. Like a little boy in a candy shop. His eyes where so big, it filled my heart with joy. I wanted to make him happy I wanted to prove to him that there was hope for everything.

"Harry. Look." I sat next to him grabbing a hold of his hands wrapping them in mine.

"There's always hope for everything. Don't give it up."

I leaned in and gave him a kiss, he immediately grabbed the back of my neck and pushed my towards him. The little space wasn't provided only making my smushed up against him. My hands leaned against the black leather sofa.

His hands were secured around my waist. He was afraid. He was scared that I was going to leave him because he was dying. However that wasn't my outcome for him. I am going to help him. He was gripping my waist for so long, afraid of letting go.

"Excuse me."

"Harry, look!" I had to act surprise, I had to act like it was a big deal, that Spiderman heard my prayers. He had answered them. I immediately got off pulled him towards me and pushed him towards Spiderman.

"See I told you he would show up!

I had to force a small smile. I wasn't so sure about Harry being saved. I wasn't sure that Peter would do anything. I had to get rid of my negativity, somehow sometime.

"So what's wrong?"

"I'm dying."

The sound of his voice was laced with no emotion. With out no hesitation, without no remorse. I looked up to him, to see pleading eyes, to see hope come back.

I grabbed the whiskey, poured a glass for my self, quickly drowning it. Numbing my senses, numbing my sense of hope.

"I can't give you my blood."

I nearly spat out the second glass, the liquid burned my throat. The constant worrying wasn't over. It was back on and it hit me harder.

"Your blood can't make me die even more." Harry voice was laced with venom. He always that Spiderman was a good guy. Who gave hope to people, who saved lived, who doesn't give them false hope.

Peter was going to get it, he was going to get his ass torn when I get home tomorrow. I'm going to show him how it feels like to lose someone who you truly appreciate in your life.

"What do you mean no?"

"My blood isn't compatible with his blood."

"How do you even know!?" I nearly got the glass and chucked it across the room.

"I just know."

"You just know! This isn't the same Spiderman I once meet. You changed."

"How would you know how I was like Aspen? Please be clear with me."

"Why can't you just give him your blood?" My heart ached from desperation. His voice will end my heart. All I ever wanted was for him to heal. My heart wanted to heal it self from the damage inflicted from the vigilante who calls himself a hero.

"Sorry I can't give you my blood."

Peter took off from the roof tops. Slinging from the building to the Abyss. Harry threw his glass across the wall, the glass bounced back and slit his right cheek.

He kicked the coffee table and broke it in half. I ran up to him and held him. Held him tight, afraid to let go. I was done.

The life of my world was dying and I couldn't do anything about it.

_________________

I sat on the roof top of one of the many buildings in time square. The wind blew in my face like a haunting of dead.

I wanted to stay far away from Peter has possible.

I am offended by his action. I can't even to seem to look at him anymore. I felt someone's presence behind me. The thought of it was Peter eluded my senses.

"Well sounds like someone's been having trouble."

"Well I thought you lost your battery life Sparkles."

"Where's your sidekick? Spiderman."

The wind blew wildly into the night sky. The ground shook from the growing thunder. I looked down at the 200 foot drop. But the same voice pestered in my ears again.

"You shouldn't do it. No matter how hard it gets."