1

Lillian up top^^^^^

Lillian laid in her bed with her mother Liely (Which is pronounced as Lee-Lee). Her mother thought that her daughter was asleep but no Lillian laid there thinking 'I wish I could be a witch' because she was a Potterhead and wished she was a witch and study at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She bet's all her possessions of only she could go to that school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian's POV.

January 16th, the day my mom is leaving to work abroad. I am now alone, but that's okay I have Wattpad and I could read it all I want!

(Time skip to July 31st)

It's July 31st, the last day the Hogwart's letters will be going out and Harry's birthday.

"Happy Birthday Harry!" I said with a happy sigh.

I go on Wattpad reading some stories when at five o'clock there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. There stood at my door was PROFESSOR MCGONAGAL! I was wanting to scream but I didn't want to embarrass myself. But I end up crying instead. 'Man get control of yourself!' I screamed in my head.

"Dear, why are you crying? Am I scary at all?" She asked.

"No, not at all." I said wiping my eyes and letting her in.

I called my guardian and while I was trying to rain in my emotions the Professor was talking to my guardian.

"Lillian, I have good and bad news. The good news is, your accepted to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The bad news is since you are the first student not leaving in the London area to go to Hogwarts you will have to move there." Professor said.

'Lilly come on this is a great chance. You wished for this to happen since you first read Harry Potter. You can make new friends. This will be the opportunity you will have to make your dreams come true.' I coached myself in my head.

"Yes, I will move to London." I stated looking at her.