4

Lillian's POV.

Hagrid led us up the stairs to a set of double doors. he knocked and it opened to Professor McGonagall. She gave us a speech while I talked to the boys about all the traditions that seem to get lost in time. I heard a clearing of throat and we looked to see the professor again.

"Get in line and follow me." She stated. We all got in line and followed her into the great hall. I looked around and smiled as it is just the way it was described in the books.

Hermione was sorted into Ravenclaw! Okay I was not expecting that as I remember in the books that she was sorted into Gryffindor. I guess since the event's changed on the train she didn't have anyone influencing her decision. Theo was the first one of our boat group to be sorted. He was sorted into Slytherin and I clapped with Harry and Draco.

Draco was called and just like in the book he was put in Slytherin. Next was Harry who was sorted into Slytherin and I cheered like all the Slytherin table.

"Lillian Riddle" She said. I looked at her confused. She made head motion and I slowly walked up confused. Wait a minute I thought my name was Lillian Evangel, I thought. I sat on the stool and the hat barely reached my head and it yelled out, Slytherin. I smiled and joined the boys at the table.

"You said I wouldn't be in Slytherin." I said crossing my arms.

"You also said your last name is Evangel." Harry said.

"I thought that was my name." I said with confusion and thought. After we ate and talked we followed the prefect to the dungeons. Where I saw Snape. I started crying just seeing him. He is alive. He dismissed us as I was about to go he told me to stay back for a bit.

"Are you okay Ms. Riddle?" He asked.

"Your alive,." I said with tears.

"Yes.... Why are you crying about that?" He asked.

"It's just I know something is going to happen it's just emotional I guess." I said wiping my eyes. I went to my room to find letters on my bed.