7. The Start Of Something New: Part-1

Aditi's P.O.V.

I only learned one thing from life right now that it was not easy. Living a happy fairytale life was not for me. I couldn't remain happy for a long time. That was my only review of life. How much you try to dig and solve the problem you fall deeper and deeper into it. There is no end of problems in life. Nothing was falling into place right now. As much as I tried to solve anything, it was just giving me pain. Nothing was good. Nothing was good for me and for my life. Sometimes it seemed that I was born to be unhappy.

I only knew how I had spent and lived those six months. Zain was the only guy I had started trusting in these six months. It was very difficult to trust anybody for me. I stopped talking to everybody. I lost contact with my friends. I started talking less. I used to go out less. There was no hapiness left in my life. He ruined everything. He took my all happiness away with him. I had decided that no guy will take a place in my heart now. But then Zain entered in my life. In this world there are only a few people whom you could trust whole heartedly. I was building such trust for Zain. But I never knew he will be such a heartless person. I never imagined him like this. I thought he was a boy who didn't like girls. But I never thought he hated girls.

He was one of the guy I used to trust blindly. Our friendship was such strong that one could never ever imagine. Nothing in this world could broke our friendship. We had developed such bond through years. I always believed in one thing. Nothing in the world can broke two people. It is only you. If one will start leaving the other is already left behind. How many stones come in the path of relationship, when your partner is with you holding your hand, you can even climb a mountain. Nothing can be difficult.

I was so frustrated with myself. I didn't knew why I started trusting him. I didn't even knew if I would be able to trust anybody in my life now, especially boys. There were only a few people in my life which I trusted including him. I loved him with my full capacity. I never knew love could do such things to heart.

I was so tired walking to the apartment. I called the lift down waiting for it. My vision was so blurry that I couldn't even see the doors of the lift opening. The ding of lift made me aware of the present world. I stepped inside and pressed my floor number. As I reached my floor, I went to my apartment. I fumbled my keys into my bag and after lot of finding I finally found it. I opened the door and plopped myself on to the couch.

Tears were still brimming in my eyes. I couldn't stop myself. It was not easy. It was not easy to see him in front of my eyes again. Nothing but only his images came into my mind right now.

After a lot of crying I checking the watch hanging on the wall. It was past midnight. I mentally decided not to weaken myself. I had to stopped myself from thinking further. So I decided to get druked. It was not my favourite thing to do, but times like this couldn't give me any option. I stood up from the couch and found a bottle of red wine from the top most cabinet of the kitchen. I emptied some of the contents into the glass but it didn't help. I took the whole bottle and drank all the contents in it.

I started feeling dizzy suddenly. I could think nothing. My mind was feeling heavy. I even had no energy to walk to the couch. But I reached the couch somehow. I checked my phone which was ringing too loudly since last hour. I decided to ignore it. I knew who it was. I plopped myself into the couch and without remembering anything I closed my eyes. I had no energy to cry anymore.

My eyes were feeling heavy. My brain was not allowing me to understand the things around. I thought I listened the lock of the door opening. I didn't knew whether it was real or not or I was dreaming or anything because I had no energy. I drank too much. Too much that my system wasn't supporting me. A tall muscular man was in front of my eyes. He was speaking something but I couldn't listen. I was smiling thinking that someone has come to save me from this cruel world and take me to his kingdom completing my fairy tale dream.

Suddenly that two muscular arms were grabbing me from my waist and I was in his arms, bridal style. I was softly put in to the bed followed by a feather kiss on my forehead.

I hope you liked the chapter. Thank you for reading.❤

~Juhi❤