A/N

Hello guys.

First of all I am really sorry for my disappearance. I had some issues that had to be solved. I had done promises which I couldn't complete. But this time I am back for good. This story had my life changed (in many ways). I even lost hope I would be ever able to complete this book in near future, but here I am with lots and lots of hope. All I have to do is publish the chapters regularly.

But I am going to keep this book short by adding maybe 15-20 more chapters. After all happy ending is the best.

If you guys have read this book I would be happy if you recommend this to your friends who are interested because I have left twitter. Thats why I would not be available to promote the book. This book has already got so much love that I am regretting not being able to update. I am so sorry guys. I even have received so many messages and comments for updating and I have not given them answers. I am so sorry for that.

Keep voting and commenting so I would be able to know you guys are reading the book. I will update twice or thrice a week till october and lets see the book gets completed by then. I am sure i would be able to do that if you guys support me.

And yes please recommend this. I would be so happy. You can dm me too as I am available now.

Thank you loves.
~Juhi💗