With Wanna One

It has been 3 years after the top 11 boys of Produce 101 has become Wanna One.

They were supposedly be together for just 1.5 years, since they were just a project group. But as expected with Wannables, who loves Wanna One so much, their petition for the extension of the group was approved.

With all their busy schedules, Wanna One could only dream of a vacation.

But that dream has finally come for the boys.

🌥🌥🌥🌥🌥🌥🌥🌥🌥🌥🌥🌥🌥

Characters:
Wanna One:
Kang Daniel
Park Jihoon
Lee Daehwi
Kim Jaehwan
Ong Seongwoo
Park Woojin
Lai Guanlin
Yoon Jisung
Hwang Minhyun
Bae Jinyoung

Main Character:
Ha Sungwoon - member of Wanna One, hot tempered, savage, in short not easy to be with if you're a stranger. But a sweety, caring ang loving hyung with his members. Will he change after knowing the female character?

Kim Sheann - 27 years old, single and rich woman. She's living alone in the Philippines since she sent her older sister and parents to Hong Kong, her sister's dream country. Has lots of businesses in her country and also in Korea, but it no one knows her being rich. What will happen to her when she meets Wanna One?

Latss gooo and start this..

PS. The conversations will be in text type, but they are really talking in person. Sorry. This is my first so, i hope you understand. 😊

     Chapter 1: Big announcement

Wanna One just finished their last schedule for the day, they arrived at their dorm at 2am. The boys are all exhausted, and they really want to wash up right awayand go to bed. But then their manager suddenly called their attention.

W.O manager: guys, i need to talk to you about something. I know you're tired and sleepy, but please hear me out.

Wanna One is now sitting in the lounge.

Jisung: "Okay guys, listen up to manager hyung. So, what is it hyung?"

Minhyun: "Do we have a sudden schedule hyung?"

W.O.M: "No."

Sungwoon: "ahhh, what is it now? I'm sleepy."

Woojin: "hyung, just shut up first and listen."

W.O.M (Wanna One's Manager): I just wants to deliver a good news. Why is it so hard?, he mumbles. "Okay, so remember that you have been requesting for a vacation from the CEO right?"

Daniel: "uhhmm, yes, but unfortunately, it was declined a lot of times."

W.O.M: "So about that, the CEO talked to me earlier while you were doing your photoshoot. And he said.." the manager pauses, he just wants to tease the kids and see their reaction.

Daehwi: being the divawhi, said "ahh, hyung, are you going to tell us or not? What did he say? Spill it."

Their manager just rolled his eyes after what daewhi said. "He said you can have a 2weeks vacation"

Daehwi: "ugghhh, i knew it, he said no again... wait, WHAT!!!!" All of the members were shocked and didn't know how to react.

Seongwoo: "you're not kidding now, right hyung?"

The manager laughed, "Why would I? Do you think i'm always kidding?"

AllW1: "Yes!!" They answered in chorus. The manager rolled his eyes again, i wonder how many times he rolls his eyes in a day? Hahaha.

Manager: "Fine! But I'm not kidding this time. It's true, the CEO gave you a 2 weeks vacation, to relieve your stress. And he said, you should call him when you hear it."

The kids still doesn't want to believe him and just stared at him. The manager rolled his eyes again for the third time eversince we started this story. 🙄 hahaha

Manager: "you know guys, sometimes you hurt my feelings" the manager faked a cry, "call the CEO if you don't believe me.

Jisung being the leader initiated the call.... "Yes Mr.Han, thank you so much for this opportunity... Yes, yes, we will sir... Bye." And Jisung ended the call, he can't contain his happiness, and just shouted, "Finally, FREEDOM!!!!!" The other members just looked at their hyung, not understanding what happened in the call.

Manager: "I told you guys, 😢 i'm not kidding"

The members are still looking at Jisung, still confused, the older is running around, jumping and still saying or rather singing? "freedom, freedom, freedom" they could see that he's happy, but why isn't he telling them?

Sungwoon: since he got dizzy watching his hyung running around the plays, he started talking or yelling. "Yah, hyung!! What are yoi doing? What happened? And why are you so happy? He said while raising a brow, and grabbed his hyungs hand to stop him. This is the first time that they've their hyung so excited, happy and jumping around, they now wonder if Daniel is still the choding or is it now Jisung hyung?

Jisung while catching his breath finally spoke. "Okay, so what manger hyung said is true, sorry for not believing you hyung, it's just that you always joke around this time." The manager faked a cry again this time with sniffing. It's Jisung's turn to roll his eyes. (I'm sorry there's so much 🙄 here)

Jisung and Sungwoon went back to their seats and Jisung spoke up again. "As what I've said, it's true that the CEO gave us a 2 week long vacation, we're aloud to go wherever we want to go, even out of the country. That's why I am so happy."

The other members are having a hard time processing or sinking in their minds about the news, some of them think they're just dreaming.

"Guys!!" Jisung shouted, "what am I not receiving any reactions? Hello? World to Wanna One?" Jisung looked at each of the members faces. He suddenly heard a sniff, he was shocked and worried when he saw the maknae lines crying and the hyung lines sniffing. He understands why, ever since the contract was extended, they were not able to have even a day of vacation, they're schedule is always packed up, they're very thankful for the works that were given to them and for the love of the Wannables, this is their dream, but let's be honest, they are humans too, they get tired, they don't know anymore if there CEO still thinks of them as human or not, they have begged for the vacation plenty of times, but it's always being rejected, instead they will be given additional schedule, that's why they are being emotional, finally, they can rest for a while.

Jisung is still watching his dongsaengs, crying. They were supposed to be happy about this, so he being the oldest initiated a group hug.

"Kids, let's give each other a hug." All the members stood up and hugged each other. "I know it has been hard for us, we deserve the vacation, so let's be happy and plan everything out, let's enjoy this. Wanna One saranghae!" Jisung said while he himself is now crying.

_________ ⛅️

A/n: so yeah, this is my first work so, i don't know 😂

Where do you think the members want to go? And what would they do during their vacation? Let's find out in the next chapter. ❤️