Ch 23. Stirring up Trouble.

1 Week Later.

During their last week in school the unit had gained Little intel on Bang Yedam.

Fortunately he was slowly warming up to Jungkook and the guys, meaning they were getting closer into exposing any information.

As for the girls, Chaeyoung and Jennie had become good friends with Bobby, much to Lisa and Jisoo's dismay.

Wonpil and Jae had been helping the group greatly, giving them any information without a second thought.

Lisa was currently glaring holes into the back of Felix's head as he tried pick up Chaeyoung from down the hall.

"No need to be stubborn baby, it's only a date." Felix smiles, as he follows her.

"I said no." Chaeyoung sighs.

"I can show you a good time baby girl." He prompts.

"Give the man what he wants." Yedam adds.

"The girl said no." Lisa interrupts and Chaeyoung lets out a sigh of relief. "Get that through your thick skull."

"Excuse you. But that's no way to talk to a man." Felix growls.

Lisa merely chuckles at his statement while stepping in front of Chaeyoung, just in case.

"Oh please. You're not a man, you're a boy." Lisa scoffs.

Felix was boiling in rage, "YOU LITTLE—"

"Hey!" Jimin cuts off. "What do you think you're doing?!" He shouts stepping between them.

A crowd was starting to draw, no one had ever seen someone stand up against the Stray kids.

"You can't swing at a girl! Are you insane?!"

"Get the fuck out of my way Jimin!" Felix shouts, giving him a shove. 

Jimin pushes him back just as hard making him fall back into Yedam.

"Hey! hey! hey!" Jungkook and Jisoo jog over, moving them apart. "What's going on?" Jungkook asks calmly.

"Your Boy was disrespecting me!" Felix shouts as Jungkook holds him back.

"He was going to swing at Lisa!" Jimin shouts.

Jisoo groans, knowing that Jimin was no longer going to be able to gather information on Felix, and that bad blood now ran between them.

"We'll go now," Jisoo says pulling Jimin away.

"No. Let them go." Jungkook says when Felix tries to lunge at them.

•••

"You sure you're okay?" Lisa asks Chaeyoung.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Chaeyoung says, giving Lisa a reassuring kiss.

"This not good," Jisoo sighs. "There's a target on your back now too, do you understand that?"

"I'm sorry." Jimin says standing at attention. Jisoo was still his boss after all. "I couldn't let him do that K2."

Jisoo sighs rubs her forehead in frustration. "Get to class."

Jimin gives her a quick bow before leaving.

"You guys should head to class to, I'm gonna go check on Jennie." Jisoo says.

•••

Jennie was quietly discussing work with Jae, when someone kicked the back of her chair. She turned around with a glare and saw that it was Chen and Yedam.