Letter

*akashi's pov"

We were all at my mansion in the living room trying to figure out on how we can apologise to Kuroko. we were trying our best to at least give a letter to him but no response. Probably because of his so-called-Brother. I wanted sto apologise.. testy, tetsu, tetsu test-

DING DING DIN DING!!

The doorbell rang I asked one of the maids to get the door. After a while one of my maid brought a letter "Akashi-sama a letter from one of your friends um.. From Sir Kuroko tetsuya?" After I heard tetsu's name I quickly took the letter and sat down in front of the table and all the member quickly sat down beside me and was ready to listen.

I opened the letter and took out a paper and read it out loud..

"Dear Akashi,

Gomena... I didn't respond sooner.. I'm sorry. It was my fault for not trying to be one of the best... I was useless, worthless I was Horrible teammate to the team.. I'm sorry that I wasn't being the best.. yet you all took me in.. thank you so so much... I wanted to thank you all.. thank you so much for every thing.. having good memories with you guys was the best.. for sure I'll miss Kise who's always been lovable sorry if I was so cold to you.. Amonie kung my pass light who I admire so much.. Midorma who gave me so much lucky item thank you for the cute bunny teddy bear... Murasakibara who gave me vanilla sweets that I appreciate so much and lastly to you Akashi the person who accepted me for who I was.. thank you.. thank you so so very much for everything.. all the good memories all the games we all won and fought for our school we did as a team thank you so so much.. ever since the day I saw and met you guys I couldn't be more thankful... but I also know I wasn't enough and I know I was easily replaceable I'm so sorry.. if I didn't do more than what I had to.. I could even fight the illness I had cancer.. I know I'm weak.. I know I wasn't enough.. I'm so so sorry.. Akashi, Amonie , Kise, Murasakibara and Midorma Thank you so so much for every...

I love you all... I think this will be the last day you'll see me or even hear for me... Gomena... Daisuke Minna

Love,
Kuroko Tetsuya"

I can believe this... no no no no... Tetsuya

—— to be continued——