Chance?

~Previously~

After the hug Ogiwara gave me vanilla milkshake my fav I know I love this shake.

After a while the doctor checked on me and asked Ogiwara to speak with him outside I hope it's not a bad news or at least it's not.

After a while Ogiwara came back with a smile on his face. Something tells me i am gonna die.. aren't I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*No one's pov*

As Ogiwara processed the things he wanted to say. The words just won't come out, his voice was no where to be found, his body was shaking. and his entire body filled with guilt and sadness.

He watched Tetsuya's beautiful eyes, looking straight at them with nothing but determination and pure sadness as he force his tears not to come out.

"Tetsu" he said with soft and assurance in his voice, he then caressed Tetsuya's cheeks as Tetsuya later found himself resting his cheeks on top of Ogiwara's palm.

"yes Ogiwara-kun?" he said with innocents and a glimps of curiosity.

"Tetsu.. how was the Milkshake?" Ogiwara smiles as he asked that, he widened his smile, he calmly sat beside Tetsuya.

*Lies*

Kuroko then felt the ping in his heart. His whole body felt so heavy as his vision was a bit off. His whole entire world was as if spinning around him.

He couldn't process the things happening to him. was he out of his mind? being plain crazy? or was his world turning agents him.

*Ogiwara's pov*

I cant believe this.. i cant bring myself to tell him.. i can't even say anything. How? out of all 7 billion people in the world why him? how could it? shouldn't he survived it?

why?

how?

why now?

The moment i heard those words "Brain tumor".

"what?" i heard someone say. I looked up to see Tetsuya's face. His eyes widened
and i felt like my heart was pounding..

CRAP.

i could sense the fear in his eyes. His breath was unsteady his face full of fear..

*Kuroko's Pov*

as i looked at Ogiwara-kun he wasn't joking.. i could see it.. his complexion turning white as paper, his sweat dripping like falling rivers..

"E-ehhhh? h-ha h-hahahahHAHAHAHA I was just kidding I was just joking tetsu.. I was just messing around.." Ogiwara said with an awkward smile.

"Tell me the truth." i said firmly

"n-nothing tetsu it was nothing it was just an idea and i was blabbing r-remember i wasn't trying t--"

"SHUT UP.. DONT TRY TO SUGARCOAT THE TRUTH! TELL ME OGIWARA-KUN!" i screamed as i cut him off his words.

"T-tell me ogiwara.. what's going on..?". 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLOOOOOOOOOO my fellow readers and my fellow friends. I am kaikoa-chan and i'm here back with another new storyyyyy YESSSSSSS I AM SO SORRYYYYY it's been a while and i didnt updated yet i'm so sorry so i hope this chapter brings you all joy!\

(even tho this is only at lease a 439 words and all) But anyway hope you all stay tuned and i love yaaaaa