Survivors

A/N

Next chapter is finally here, sorry it's kind cheesy -----> so is this turtle though 🐢 :) Oh and disclaimer!! I don't own any of this :( Sorry about the horridly slow update!!

I walked through the worn down doorway of the girl's locker room and made my way towards the back. After the first try, I opened my locker and put in an extra set of shoes and a T-shirt before quickly throwing on my PE outfit and made my way back through the hordes of people, trying to find my way to the front and out of the stench-filled room.

A girl with deep brown hair and tan skin stepped in front of me, holding out a bottle of perfume to some needy girl. Unfortunately, the brand-new bottle didn't last for long when she trips over clothes strewn on the floor.

Its contents spilled out over the tile floor and she gives me her best glare as if it were my fault. I sighed. It was too early for teenage girls.

She put her hands on her hips trying to be menacing and desperately failing, "My God! Can you not watch where you're going?"

"I could but this is more entertaining," I said with a grin. It wasn't a complete lie.

Scoffing, she rolled her eyes and started whispering to her group of friends swarming her, asking if she was okay. I wonder what would happen if they got in the way of my ivory blade...

Pushing my thoughts away, I quickly walked out of the girl's locker room seeing the activity on my way out.

The white board read: Survivors

I didn't want to have to survive anymore but unfortunately, some things couldn't be helped.

************ Time lapse *************

I grinned, even though I didn't know the first thing about survivors, I also had years of intensive training for heroes up my sleeve.

I stepped back to serve the ball, confident, but something caught my eye. Literally, the girl next to me flailed out and hit me on the side of my cheek.

I looked over to see the girl harassed me and a flood of pink entered my view and the name tag read, Audrey, I sighed, it's the girl from the locker room.

"Sorry-"

"It's okay." I cut in trying to continue the game.

I threw the ball up as she finished her sentence, "-that your parents have to put up with your ugly face." Her friends screeched with laughter and let's just say I lost it.

The ball headed towards her nose, hitting right on target, "Not parents. Parent, singular, got it?"

The tears welling up in her eyes streamed down her face and all she could do was let out a grunt.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the P.E coach running over to me so I briskly escorted myself out of the gym, head high, and the last thing I saw was Percy's sea green eyes and his muscular statue folded over, laughing.