Last Wish System

Ugh...

The girl winced from the pain of the sudden headache. She try to identify the simple white room and recall her last activity. But nothing came.

The white room were only consists of a small bed and a table. Just another ordinary room.

"Identifying host.."

A male voice monotonely was heard on her head.

"Unable to identify."

"Please identify."

Confused she stiffened at the voice and thought, What the hell?

"Voice identified."

"Host identified."

"Soul transfer succeed."

"Welcome, host!" The voice cheered, as if it changed into a whole different person instead.

Although the headache after the sudden wake up has gone completely, she feel other headache again coming up after hearing the male voice's annoying tone.

"....,Explain."

"Responding to host's request."

The voice salute,

"Host is now at other dimension, a different world from where host came from."

"Although host have no memory of host's identity, host's common knowledge is still there, so rest assured."

"That's not my fucking question! Where the fuck am I?! I was supposed to be in my office room, but shits happened and...... urgh."

After trying to recall the locked memories, a headache attacked all of the sudden, like she was even not allowed to grab her memories.

She really got an identity crisis...

"Cursing; deducing points!"

"Host just cursed three times and 300 points was taken, you now have -200 points."

"Congratulations host!"

"Minus two hund... wait what? That's not even worth congratulating for!" She tsukkomi'd.

She suppressed the urge of killing, and with a frown she asked "What's the points are for?"

"Host can strengthen one's soul by buying potions or receive help to upgrade one's body host have conquered."

An invicible screen popped out in her face, showing items that cost 500 until 10,000 points which was written in red because of the lack of money she got.

"This is like a game, and points are it's currency?"

"Praising host; brilliant!"

She ignored the voice and ask again, "How do I get points? What kind of game am I playing?"

"Related to system's name; Last Wish System, host is here to grant people last wish before their death!"

"Host will get put on their body and fulfill every list of their wishes, be it revenge, or to grant their ambitions."

"Each wishes host have fulfilled will get 200 points."

"The bodies that host will conquer are innocent standbyers that somehow got involved in a dirty drama"

"So system hopes host do her best to avenge them!"

"System have no power to interfere when host is playing the game, so host got one hour to discuss with system before the play starts."

"Currently host only got ten minutes left."

An angry vein popped out of her forehead, "Goddam- You should've said so earlier and I won't waste any time!"

"Apologising to host."

"Whatever." She frowns, "When will my memories get back?"

"Answering host; once host gained a million points those memories will be back."

"Not only that, host will also back to host's original world and if host has wishes, system will try his best to satisfy host."

A million?

She would need to grant five thousand wishes! It would take hundreds of decade.

She got no time for tiring jobs!

"Do not worry, host. Sometimes a jackpot wish appeared, if host is able to grant five of them host will be able to go home."

That means two hundred thousand points each, not bad.

"One minute left before the play, does host have any last question?"

"...Am I able to do anything in the worlds?"

"As long as host doesn't kill important characters and doesn't go against any of their last wishes, then yes, host is able to do everything host wants."

"Good, now start."

"Certainly, host."

She opened her eyes on a small, narrow and a bit dirty room, with chains all oven her limbs, prohibit her to move freely.

The pain on her stomach dominate her- hunger, and pain.
Great.

Best way to start the day.