How do I breathe😟😟

♳ Month Later:
Journey Mommy: Hey guys I'm currently at the mall with Journey Father Find a few things....at Charlotte Russe.... for Nylashia and the baby girl but Tyquan in Champs Finding stuff for the babyboy... Her baby shower is tomorrow at 2 at Community Center ...i heard if finna be lit so you know I had to pop up on that bitch like a diva... but ima catch y'all later after where done shopping and things..

Loyal pov: Nylashia babyshowers tomorrow imma pop up and then she giving birth ima be waiting right there outside for her because she beat my ass I want a fair fight you know....but y'all see me tomorrow....

Nylashia pov: hey everyone my babyshowers tomorrow it finna be lit...bit I can't tell you what finna go down tho...you see when tomorrow but security finna be tight sooo...

Ariannana: wassuh guys my baby's are almost 3months there grown up so fast (my baby's in the MM⤵⤵)

But I finna post a pic of my baby's on my Insta...mommys baby's you changed my life for the better I will always love you no matter what...happens❣💎💍

Tyquan Pov: man porsha you can't get mad that my sister bf who like a sister to me don't like you w.e all grow up together....but Ik damn well if you disrespect her there be consequences involved..
Porsha: Fuck that dirty bitch...
Tyvon:you know what porsha pack your shit and be going and just so were clear where done okay..and if Aadajia wants to come see me she can but were schedule how that gonna work out if she does okay but anyways byee felisha

better yet leave Aadajia imma take rhekids out to go to the carnival 🎠🎡🎢🎪and finish baby shopping...

Kameron Pov: baby get up w.e have to finish baby shopping for NyNy today...okay baby ...we both hopped in the shower and did out little freaky things and washed off....

India Pov: my baby girl finna be hear in a few months I'm so excited to meet her my babyfather Quad went M.I.A. so it just gonna be me and this baby in this house that were locked in because of Tyvon Ugly ass...