Chapter 30

India POV: did y'all miss me if not but I'm back but today I'm giving birth to my baby girl .... Ziyla infinity Creel... And ik y'all wondering of Tyvon coming and the answer is yes he is....
••At the Hospital••
India: I'm ready to see you
Ziyla Infinity Creel
Tyvon: I'm ready to see her to...
Doctor: are you ready to push out the baby on the count of 123 you will pushhhhh 123
India: hey baby girl u are so beautiful u look just like Tyvon
Tyvon: Umm idk if that my child we will need a DNA Test...
Doctor: What will you name her and okay I'ma need to swob the 3 of you and u will know in a week tops
India: Ziyla Infinity Creel  Knowles  I'm naming her that because what if  Tyvon the father fr I'ma give her both of ours names because she does look like Tyvon they have the same eyes in all...

I really thought that Tyvon was gnna take my baby from me and not let me see her again I already feel in love with my baby and I'm glad he didn't because if he didn't I wouldn't know what I would do I was gonna have to get over it but ik I couldn'...

I really thought that Tyvon was gnna take my baby from me and not let me see her again I already feel in love with my baby and I'm glad he didn't because if he didn't I wouldn't know what I would do I was gonna have to get over it but ik I couldn't because ik I didn't wrong by him but I did it because I love and if I didn't do it he would of killed me I had to like and say I slept with thing but I really didn't ...it his baby all along I did right by him ...and yeah I was cool with him leaving me lock up but hey I had to get through with it and it about time I came clean because I want my man back I want my family back... Ik we have one kid together and he has to other kids with Maya IDC I don't mind playing step momma I don't mind because I love this man ....
10mins later
I told Tyvon everything and he cried and told me sorry for what he has done to me I told him it cool can we get back together
He said when the DNA test come we'll talk about it but for now idk... Well know In a week and we'll talk them I'll let all the security leave your house and all and you can go babyshopping I got the car seat in the car i can drop you off if u want me to or we both can go shopping if you like....I'll like that a big happy family is all that I ever wanted I never had that feeling or thought before in my life ...😍😍he gave me a kiss on the forhead and told me that everything gonna be alright he loves me for me and he loves our baby....

What a happy ending for these to😍😍😍 comment what u think about it...