Why are you Here??

The Weekend..
Tyquan Pov: I'm about to pull up to a house and tell her I'm sorry I brought her a teddy bear and flowers...

      At Vonna house....
I pulled up to her house and knocked on the door and  this boy came to the door he asked  who am I and I told him Tyquan and can I speak  to vonna..he said sure he yelled mom somebody  at the door for you...in my head I'm like wtf since when does Vonna have and older son... Vonna came down the stairs  with the twins in there carsets... she asked what  do I want I just wanted to say I'm sorry ik were not getting back together  but can we at least CoParent...she said she will think about it ...and then I asked who the  boy she told me that  she adopted two kids and that she had a son and daughter...i told her oh and I told her a confession... that I had a son name Brandon before I met you and I think that my son....vonna called Brandon down ....and Tyquan asked Brandon who was his mother .Brandon told me his mother name is Lashanda.. I told him that lasahanda my ex Gf and we had a child but she took you away from me before you was born saying that she will never let me see you ever again...im sorry  I ain't never stop looking for you..just know that I never stop looking for you nor stop looking for you...he looks at me with hurt in his eyes..like you could try a little harder to find me i been right in Foster care she have me up to go run with her damn bf to go smoke crack like wtf idk where she is and  idc where she is either....But hey I'm happy you came back but that all i can say ....but ima catch you later byee...it was just gonna and tyquan...and Vonna said she has to go shopping  for the kids and he said can I come back later to play with the twins she said okay that cool...

At the Mall....
Vonna was walking into the store Victoria Secret and this guy approached her saying I seen when u walked in the mallthese your two kids aww there so Adorable  I told him thanks he asked can he have my # I  told him sure...he said bet boy I swear that niggah  been fine asf yo... I ain't pumping like his dimples and all like damn Papì you wanted my number like yes Papì yeas come eat the coochie...😂😂😂 Jp
I'm on my way to the prom store to find a nicedress I found a nice dress  to fit her and it looks like it fits her just perfect....

At Carter's and Polo

I found the twins matching outfits....and I found the my older s some nice outfits to wear to....
I got a text from Brandon

Brandon: Saying I might love with my dad or I go with you one week like that

Me: I told him w.e u think is right do it just know I'ma always love you and you can talk to your father  tonight because he coming over to play with the twins today...

Brandon:  bet

At home:
Vonna Pov: I walked in the house seeing Aubreyonna  dressed to go somewhere  I said where are you going she said to a friend's house I told her oh okay have fun...
5mins later...

Tyquan come over and starts playing with the twins and then Brandon came down  asking if it would be cool to live with him since he my dad or he can stay hear with us... Vonna said he'll nahh he not staying hear with us....he cheated on me and got a bitch pregrant...damn dad you a hoe  said Brandon but Tyquan told him yeah he could so they can catch up... I told him that will be fine... Brandon goes up stairs to pack a few things while me and tyquan talk...why can't we  live together like old time I told him no never going to happen ....
I got a text from the guy at the store is name is Andre
Andre: wassuh lil momma
Me: nun much just cool
Andre: true true u wanna go out with me tomorrow  night..
Me: sure
Andre: you want me to come.get you  or I can meet u there
Me: I can meet you
Andre: meet me at applebees at 8
Me: Okay
Who you texting asked Tyquan...i said nun of ya damn businesses ...he said bet and took Brandon and left...ig he been mad but oh well....

Aubreyonna Pov: I'm here chillin in my bf room with him while he plays fortnite...but I'm leaving soon becAuse I'm tried...

Back at home:
Ig my mom sleeping so ig imma go to sleep to...Goodnight Guys

Nylashia: I been throwing up for days now ...idk what wrong but all ik is that I got a pregnancy test under the sink and I'm finna use em
5mins later
Your pregnant I looked at the test like got damn I just not to long ago had two now I have more on the way...FML ...i went down stairs to tell Treyvon the news he said he knows because he know what he did I told him omg you is to much and since u wanna do that you have to give the kids a bath and change there diapers and put them to bed I'm going to sleep since u wanna play and did that on purpose like don't you think twins is enough what if we have more twin like when I have my other kids to watch my kids are only gonna be almost 1 when the other one com like omg that not even a big gap.. like omg