School drama

I walk to school since today was a two hour late start, look at my phone as I walk out of my house "Let's meet at the library." I smile at the text on my phone screen since I just started walking and I'm sure she was already there, so I text her "Haha I will when I get there." She texts back "Kk! See you soon!" I love when she seems excited to get to see me. I walk to school and the side doors shut since.... I don't fucking know why, so I walk around to the front door and text Sam " where are you?" And she slowly answers back "by the trophy case by the library." I walk over there anxious to see if anyone else is there, I see Keadens backpack and relax cause I have a friend there. I walk up the step to see Sam, Keaden, Sciena with Mara , I smile and then Sam points at me and says "you need to come to my concert, I have a solo at the beginning!" I grinned and leaned over to keaden and whisper " ooooh a solo." And he slowly breaks then we make instrument jokes that are sexual. Now I realize I didn't introduce Mara, Maras kinda a side friend for me, for the rest as in keaden, Sciena, and of course Sam she's a main friend that they care for, she's sweet for the most part. I look at keaden and the bell rings then I smile and say "I got gym today bitches......" then I vaguely remember the late start before keaden says anything about and I get pissy since I realize I have Mr. Wahlmier, now it's just that he teaches math which I'm semi-good at but I'm only interested when it's easy, Mr. Wahlmier is a nice guy, a bit bi-polar when the kids are over talking him, but I'd be 10x worse so I get him, he's kinda like my English teacher, speaking of which, I missed English today too, fuck I look over at Tessa and grin, she's a funny person herself plus her reactions are so funny to inappropriate comments, I'll just fast forward my classes until after lunch and skipping the class til that, cause Paws has gotta be my funniest fuckin class, Tessa's in there, my friend Kellen and everyone else is just a side note that adds to the shit..... except Sam, she's the cutie I'm dating but no one really knows cause it's kinda complicated as we said we wouldn't date yet cause it was too soon as we just figured out we had a lot in common a bit ago, I think were semi dating, she was chill like me and I liked her in general, I got to sort my problems in eighth hour with Lexi, he's my Mexican friend, he's funny but awkward, kinda, he's chill though,  I was talking to him but he's asked why Sam and she'll know when she's reading this why we both know why, we have everything in common..... well everything that matters..