Disclaimers:

I do not own Gossip Girl!
·Any characters that are not made up by me DO NOT belong to me.
·There will be some differences in the story line and some similiarities, i do not take any credit for anything that was originally in Gossip Girl.

There may be spoilers!
Make sure you're caught up on atleast season 2 of Gossip Girl before reading if you don't want any spoilers

Storyline!
As i said above, there will be some stuff that happens in Gossip Girl in my story as well as some made up stuff. This story begins at Mr.Bass' funeral which happens in season two. The beginning of the story will most likely have more similarities to the original plot.. in the future ill be adding some of my own plot to spice it up a bit!

Mature Content!
Throughout the story there will be swearing, substance use, possibly some smut in the future and the mention of my OC's mothers suicide. Swearing and drinking will most likely come up more often than drugs or sex, i will put up a warning before any deep smut happens and before the characters in my story talk about a suicide that happened.

Thank you for checking out my story, it means a lot! Please feel free to leave a like and any feedback you may have!