Thirteen

The villa is extravagant. Absolutely beautiful. Emma and I shared a room with Orion's room right next to ours, and a guest room down the hall. There was a ginormous kitchen and an even bigger dining room, with a living room and a flat screen TV in the middle of the house.

Emma and I immediately dash into our bedroom, throwing clothes into drawers and picking out outfits to wear to dinner tonight. She picks out a cute white dress with cherry accents and red converse, while I opt for a black mesh T shirt and some red shorts. I pair my outfit with black converse.

Onto hair. Emma decides to straighten her hair, while I decide to french braid mine. It takes us all of an hour to get ready, having to rush to make sure that we get to the reservation on time.

Once we walk out, I grab my phone, not looking up. I hear someone clear their throat, and I look up to see Orion staring at me.

"Valentina, I think we have one of your bags upstairs. Come with me, I'll see if it's yours," he says, turning and walking up the stairs to his bedroom.

I follow him, knowing for sure that there wasn't truly anything upstairs for me. Maybe he just needed to talk?

I walk through the doors of his room, looking around at the vast expanse of space. His room was almost as big mine and the guest room combined. With a huge bed and bathroom, I couldn't help but get a bit jealous that I wouldn't be able to share with him. It was unprecedented, sure, but I couldn't help it.

I'd almost forgotten that Orion was in the room with me, standing behind me, achingly close. I could feel his breath down my neck. He was close enough that I could feel him behind me, feel him near me, but not enough that I could feel him.

I sigh ever so softly, biting my lip as his hands rest on my hips, gingerly playing with the hem of it, almost as an afterthought.

"Te ves increíble," he mumbles into my ear, his fingers slipping beneath the hem of my shirt and onto my stomach. I shudder, my entire body reacting to his touch, needing more of him. (You look incredible)

"G-Gracias," I whisper, leaning my head back into his chest, biting my lip as his hand wanders up, brushing the lining of my bralette. (Thanks)

"No me dejaste terminar. Se vería mejor en el piso," he smirks into my ear. My face immediately reddens, and I turn, grabbing the back of his head and pulling his lips to mine. He chuckles softly, snaking his hands around my waist and pulling me closer to him. (You didn't let me finish. It would look better on the floor.)

I whimper softly as he pulls away. My first reflex is to lean in again, to reattach his lips to mine. But he kisses my forehead and takes a step back, a knowing look in his eyes.

"Si no me detengo, tampoco lo harás," he chuckles, slowly pulling his hands off of my hips. I sigh, knowing that he is right and also knowing that they were waiting for us downstairs. (If I don't stop, neither will you.)

"Eres una burla," I scowl at him, playful of course. He laughs again, grabbing my hand and tugging me along behind him, still out of sight of everyone else. (You're a tease.)

"Es lo que mejor hago," he laughs, letting go of my hand as we come into view of everyone else. (It's what I do best.)

I laugh softly, walking out to the car with Emma and the rest of our entourage, my nerves buzzing with excitement from what will come out of this trip. Since we were only here for four days, I wanted to make the most of it.

Meaning, I wanted to have Orion again. And believe me, I always get what I want.