Chapter V

// Oh brother \\

Chapter by // yomnngi

___________________________________

Jen POV:

"BROTHER?!" They all yell in union.

"Yoongi?" You looked over at him who was a little shaky by the fact that his brother had just been declared murdered. "You don't think it was-" Jungkook tried to say but was cut off.

"Who else could've it have been." Namjoon says

"I told you they would attack-" Jin said.

"Can we not be talking about this in front of them-" J-hope said but stopped as soon as he saw you and Yoongi leave.

-?

"Are you okay?" You asked still holding on to Yoongi's hand not letting go.

"What do YOU think?" He asked shaking his hand out of your grip and started to pace around the parking lot.

"I get your brother died but let me help you!" 

"I DON'T need your help, I don't need anyone's help!" He said walking away heading towards his car.

"Yoongi! You can't just leave! Especially in this state your in!" You said speeding up trying to catch up to him.

"Watch me." He said and got in his car locking the doors and driving off to who knows where. Running towards your car you get in and quickly drive hoping to catch up to wherever he is heading to.

-

Jin POV:

As soon as Jen and Yoongi had left the office we all huddled up to the window and looked at Yoongi and Jen talk or fight...whatever they were doing.

But of course it was clear they were fighting seeing how Yoongi was acting.

"Back away! I can feel your breathe down my neck!" Jungkook said turning around seeing J-hope behind him. "Shut up already" Namjoon said shoo-ing them away

"Says you!" J-hope said smacking his head in the process "You know what!" Namjoon said turning around ready to hit someone

"You're all childish." I said shaking my head and walking over to my desk ready to search up everything about this 'Min Jackson' that I had no clue about.

Looking up I see the boys fighting and hitting each other, I stared at them for a while before grabbing my stress ball out and squeezing it many times until I got annoyed and threw the ball at them.

"YAH! QUIT ACTING LIKE LITTLE KIDS AND GET WORKING...NOW!"

"qUiT aCtInG LiKe LitTlE kIdS blah blah blah"

"WHO SAID THAT" I looked up eyeing all of them.

They all started laughing making me smirk a bit trying hard to hold back my laugh

"I swear you all will be the death of me." I said shaking my head getting back to work.

-

Yoongi POV:

Arriving at the nearest bar, I get out of my car and head inside slumping down in a stool and signal the bartender to get me four shots. "Don't you think four is too much for you?" The bartender asked.

"Baby you have no idea." I said winking at her. I may not be drunk yet but I'm very numb at the moment I honestly give no fucks of my actions at the moment. Taking a shot after another shot I asked the bartender for more.

"You've had 10 shots already, don't you think it's enough?" She asked. "It wasn't a question sweetheart." I said taking the shots she kept adding in front of me.

"Don't you think you're being too rough on this pretty bartender?" I turned around to see a man look at me, I raise an eyebrow and stood up. "You talking to me? You better not be talking to me." I give him a death glare

"OH-you think you can beat me? Try me...I dare you" He said.

I crack my knuckles and my neck and throw a punch at the mans' face, kicking his side at the same time. As he gets up he throws a punch at me and misses but ends up kicking me in the stomach making me look down as he gets an advantage and punches me in the face throwing me to a table, breaking it in the process.

He starts to walk over to me and grabs a fist full of my shirt and throws punches at my face but then stopped out of nowhere, sightly looking behind him I see a girl holding his arm back. She grabs him and throws him across the opposite side of the room. He stands up and gets ready to punch her, she dodges every punch of his and kicks and punches him creating many bruises and cuts on him.

At last she grabs him by the back of the shirt and smacks him down on the table and drags him across making him drop all the glasses and beers down on the floor. She drops him on the floor and wipes her sweat away and walks towards me; helping me get up and taking me outside.

The cold air hits me hard as I limp walking over to her car. As we reach the car I look up at her and see the street light hit her face.

"Jen?"

"You drunk idiot." she says smacking my head. "Get in the car!" she said as she started to walk to the drivers seat.

Next thing you know I take one freaking step and step on my untied shoe, how professional. I closed my eyes not wanting to feel the pain once I hit the ground but something holds me preventing me from falling. I open my eyes to see Jen holding me from the front, my face on her chest.

"Woah! Jen it's warm in here, you should invite me here more often." I drunkenly said.

She scoffs and pushes me away from her chest and helps me get in my seat. I look over to my left and see her get in with a red face. "Blushing sweetheart?" I say with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Pfft as if." She said, looking away driving back home.

I still keep my eyes on her and keep my smile on. She noticed and looked at me and pushed my face slightly away for me to not look at her.

"How did I get so lucky to have you in my life, huh?"

___________________________________

Sorry about the whole switching POV a lot

-E

Hey guys, so yomnngi and I decided to start publishing three times a week seeing a lot of people have requested us to!
(Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
Anywho I hope you like the chapter and leave a vote and comment.
-M