Chapter XV

// After Party \\

Chapter by // oreotaemilkeu

____________________________________

Jen pov :

It's been a good two hours since Jungkook and Taehyung had left, Namjoon continued to break stuff and had a huge tab that would take him years to pay. Meanwhile as he was stressed drunk, the others were dancing on the dance floor or at the bar drinking their hearts away.

I on the other hand...well I was out of it. Completely drunk, dancing with anyone who wanted to and Yoongi was glaring at me from afar.

I couldn't help it, my mind had taken over my body and I couldn't control what I did. At least I warned him about this.

"Hey it's loud in here, you wanna get out of here?" A random guy with laid back blonde hair asked. "Uh- no thanks." You yell so he could hear you.

"Oh come on, I can show you a lot more fun!" He said as he grabbed your wrist tightly.

Your un-drunken mind took over your drunk one as you panically looked around at Yoongi who was talking to the barista, his back turned to you.

"Get away from me!" You said while panicking, you shove the drunken man to the ground as you yank your wrist out of his grip.

As your eyes started to water and your vision becomes blurry you run away to the nearest bathroom. Your breath was heavy and gagged as your knees wobble side to side. You could hear a faint voice calling your name but unable to understand you looked around for a bathroom. Running to a close by wall that had a fence like window so you could see the rest of the club you lean against it as you catch your breath.
You sighed heavily as you turned towards the fenced window and looked into it. Many people were dancing, drinking and talking while the strobe lights flashed everywhere following the bass of the music.

You squint your eyes as someone familiar was standing in the middle of the dance floor, their eyes also on you. Not believing what you saw you rubbed your eyes and the person was still there. They were smirking at you with a mischievous no good grin.

'It can't be...'

Rubbing your shocked eyes one more time the person disappeared from your sight.

'Maybe I was just seeing things...'

"JEN ARE YOU OKAY?!" A frighten Yoongi yelled as he caught up to you, you were still standing frozen in shock.

"What's wrong?" He asked slightly more worried as he placed his hands on your shoulder. You jumped from the sudden touch and turn to face him as a tear slid down your cheek.

"Yoongi... does alcoholic make you see things?" You asked, as you were shaking in fear.

"Not necessarily.... why Jen? What did you see?" He asked as he intertwined his hand with yours.

"I just thought I saw Nari Lee..." You tell him in disbelief. "Are you sure?" Yoongi said now fully aware of his surroundings.

"I... I honestly don't know..." You say as you hug Yoongi, shaking in fright.

"Shhh... let's go home and get some sleep." He said as he hugged you back protectively, playing with your hair.

Hoseok POV:

"How much do you wanna bet that Jungkook and Taehyung are a thing." I said to Namjoon, Jimin and Jin with a smirk.

"I bet 20,000 won!" Namjoon said as he placed the money down in the bar table.

"Deal."

Yoongi and Jen had left a little ago and so had Jungkook and Taehyung so all that was left was Namjoon, Jimin, Jin and I. At this point we were playing truth or dare once again seeing we were bored but didn't want to sleep.

"Hmmm Namjoon... truth or dare?" You asked him with a well thought out plan devised in your head.

"Dare, I mean how bad could it be?!" Namjoon said with a cocky voice. "Ha okay then, I dare you to kiss Jin seeing that Jen was dead set on you two being gay for each other."

"Wha... WHAT?!" Jin and Namjoon said in sync as Jimin and I laughed our heads off.

"Ha nope!" Jin said as he sat up from the bar and started to walk off.

"Come on! I CAN'T GO BACK ON A DARE-!" Namjoon started to say until his eyes widen. "There are you happy now?!" Jin said as he wiped his lips repeatedly.

"Oh my god... they actually did it... WAIT TILL JEN HEARS ABOUT THIS!" Jimin said as he grabbed his stomach and laughed his guts out.

"Hey isn't about time to-" Namjoon began to say until something interrupted him. "Damn... It looks like I've tripped and spilled my drink on the gay dude." A drunk guy said as him and his friends laughed.

"What. Did. You. Say." Namjoon said as he tightened his fist.

"I said, looks like I tripped and spilled my drink on the gay-"

A single punch was thrown by Namjoon, sending the drunk straight to the ground. His friend ran off as Namjoon was now on top of the man.

"I AM NOT GAY! I MAY BREAK THINGS THAT I DON'T MEAN TO BREAK BUT I CAN EASILY BREAK YOUR FACE INTO TWO-" Namjoon said as he was about to punch his again.

"OKAY OKAY LADIES LETS GO!!!" I said as Jin and I pulled Namjoon up from the guy.

"Thank you sir, please enjoy the rest of your night!" Jimin said to the bartender as he paid for everyone's drink.

"Oh and good night to you too!" Jimin said to the drunk man on the ground as he bowed lightly. Running to catch up with Jin and I.

Authors pov:

As everyone was either sleeping or heading back home, thoughts lingered in Jimin's mind, his gut never tells him wrong. His gut was telling him that something horrible was going to happen tomorrow and little did he know, much worse than horrible would happen to the poor group...