Chapter XIV

// New Born Lovers \\

Chapter by // yomnngiWARNING!! Smut!

WARNING!! Smut!

___________________________________

Jungkook's POV:

"You can let go of me you know, I'm not that drunk." Taehyung said freeing his hand from my grip.

"Okay..." I said walking closer to the exit.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung said stopping at his tracks

"Is it me?" Taehyung asked looking directly into my eyes.

"Is it you? F-for what?" I asked as his presence was getting closer and closer to me making my voice shake and bump into the wall as he stood in front of me trapping me in the corner.

Taehyung tilted his head and leaned down to my ear and whispered "Your new boyfriend."

Hearing those words made me stop breathing for a slight second knowing he had caught me. When Jen had asked me if I had a crush on someone I somewhat gave it away to Taehyung seeing my eyes were on him the longest.

"Uh...haha...funny thing-" I tried to say but was cut off by the sudden hand on my thigh. Taehyung had dropped his hand down on my thigh and started to run his hand up and down gripping my thigh at times. Slowly Taehyung started to run his hand up higher up to my inner thigh making me whimper and groan at his touch.

"T-taehyung" I tried to say but couldn't finish the rest of my sentence, lost in his touch.

"So is that a yes?" Taehyung asked but I stayed quiet not being able to talk. As soon as Taehyung hand left my thigh I let out a heavy sigh but once again, my breathe was taken away once I felt a finger run down my dick.

"I'll take that as yes." Taehyung said looking back up at me meeting my eyes.

Author's POV:

As Taehyung was running his fingertip down Jungkook's dick, he could see Jungkook's lips part and start breathing unevenly. All he wanted to do was kiss Jungkook right there but he wanted it- well let's just say somewhere else more private.

"Taehyung.....kiss me." Jungkook said trying hard not to stutter.

Taehyung removed his hand from Jungkook's pants and leaned in closer, with a leg on either side of Jungkook's thighs. Jungkook gasped as he felt Taehyung's hard dick touch his own, taking the opportunity of his mouth open Taehyung leaned in and connected their lips together and swiftly got his tongue in Jungkook's mouth invading it. The kiss was filled with passion but also both boys could taste the love, the happiness, the truth of how they feel about each other.

Not much longer both boys could not wait and needed to leave asap but there was a problem- both were hard and ready and did not want to wait till they got home. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist and led them in the handicap bathroom and locked the door as soon as they were in.