two

He bent down and kissed my neck. "I'm gonna spare you, for now." Michael smirked. "Fuck you." I had mumbled under my breath. "Now look babe, we don't play like that here. You back talk, you get hurt." He said with clenched fists. I watched him hold one of his hands up to face me. "Pain." He said.

I screamed out in pain and I clawed at my throat. It felt as if I couldn't breathe. Tears started flowing from my blotchy face. I just shook my head back and forth and managed to say, 'help'. But it came out as just a whisper. He chuckled at me, which he does a lot. He put his hand up and said, "Stop." The pain still hurt like hell but it wasn't as intense. "Now don't do that again, you hear me?" He said raising his voice. I just slightly nodded my head because everything else hurt so bad.

"Look at me and answer me when I fucking talk to you." He said holding his hand up. "I-I'm sorry I'm just scared and I just really don't want you to kill me." I said to him, being completely honest. "I gotta go hunting." he said and left the room. When the door shut I heard a small clicking noise indicating the door was locked. Great.

"Ashton." I tried to yell but it came out as more of a whisper. "Coming." Ashton said from downstairs. I heard the door handle turn but the door didn't open. Before I could say anything the door was knocked down. "Hey, hey, hey, what's wrong?" He said putting his arm on my shoulder. I winced and another tear escaped my eyes. "Michael." I chocked out.

"I'm gonna go get Cal." He said running out of the room. About 10 seconds later he came back, dragging Calum along with him. "Holy shit." Calum said walking closer to me to examine the bruises and bumps on my skin. He pressed his pointer finger on the bruise beside my collarbone. I winced in pain and flinched back from him. "How long did he do it to you? Ya know, the, 'pain' thing he does." He said touching the black and blue bruise on my forearm. "I don't know, but it hurts like hell." I had managed to say.

"Just fix it!" Ashton yelled at Calum. "Okay, Okay," Calum said raising his hands up in defense. "I'll fix her." He said coming up closer to me. He put his hands on my shoulders and closed his eyes. I slowly felt the pain go away until it wasn't there. "Is the pain gone?" Calum asked me. I just nodded my head. "Please, can I just go to sleep, I'm tired. Please don't le-" "We won't let Michael in here, don't worry." Ashton interrupted me. I can't tell if he said that because he could read minds or because of common sense. "What if Luke or Michael comes in here?" I said. In all honesty I was terrified of all of them. Just a lot less terrified of Ashton and Calum. At this point, any of them could kill me, even Ashton or Calum. Just from the thought of them hurting me scares the living shit out of me. "Neither of us would hurt you babe, remember I can read minds." Ashton said waving his hand to himself and Calum. "And I'm not so sure about Luke or Calum hurting you. Michael being most likely because of well, you know." Ashton said referring to the whole, 'pain' thing.

"Just go to sleep love, I'm sure you're hungry. When you wake up, we'll bring you some hot tea, some chicken noodle soup, and some bread. okay?" He said as Calum walked out of the room. "But we have to go hunting so you'll be home alone." He said and Luke poked his head around the corner. "Trust me babe, I can tell the future so don't try to sneak out or any of that stupid shit." He smiled and walked out of the room. Ashton kissed my forehead and walked out locking the door. I sighed knowing that there would be no way out of this one.