six

His strong grip around me made me feel secure, like he wasn't here to hurt me or destroy me, but that he was here for me. I stared up at him, watching his facial expression. I tried to think of what he was thinking, put myself in his situation perhaps. I was lost in thought as he carried me into another room, not too far from the place I had currently been. Although, I was smart enough to watch his steps, and which turns he made just incase I might have to escape back into that room in the dark hours of the night. I immediately forgot exactly which steps he'd taken when he looked at his beautiful face. There was barely and stubble of his jaw, and his cheeks were tinted a light shade of pink. His lips, oh my god his lips. They were a gorgeous deep red. I mentally cursed myself for forgetting the steps he took, why did he have to be this gorgeous. A cold-blooded killer somehow managed to be perfect.

He stopped infront of a white door, which looked the exact same as every other door in the house. The door was barely cracked open, and he kicked it the rest of the way open with his foot so we could walk in. The smell of clean clothes and firewood filled my nose, and as I looked around his room, or what I assumed was his room, it looked exactly as I had pictured it. He had a clean, white down comforter on his bed, which had a couple of creases in it where he had probably sat down, off-white carpets, and a various amount of band posters covering all of the white on his wall. Black pillows littered the top of the bed, and a couple of band tee's were in a pile in the corner of the room.

The lamp on the dresser had just enough light so Michael could guide his feet through the mess, which became much more evident after my tired eyes adjusted to the room.

"I gotta take a phone call." he mumbled, sitting me on the bed. You could tell he was just crying. His tousled hair, red eyes, and hoarse voice gave him completely away.

His beautiful garnet red eyes moved slowly across the room, like he was checking to make sure everything was in place, until his eyes fell to the carpets.

"Um," he scratched his neck awkwardly, "Just please, please stay here." he said, a flicker of hurt in his voice.

He grabbed a black, warn-out jacket from the floor, shaking out all the wrinkles when he picked it up. He slid the jacket over his pale arms and checked his pockets for his phone. He slightly nodded, as if having a mental conversation in his head about what he was doing and where he was going, and in an instant, Michael was out the door of his bedroom. I could hear him stepping down the perfectly white, spiral staircase, and then I heard a door slam... sounding like the exact same noise I first heard when I had arrived here. Shivering at the memory, I stood up stretching. I looked over at the tiny clock on his black nightstand, and under the glare of the lamp, the red numbers read "1:53" and judging on how dark it was and how tired I was, I assumed it was 1:53 in the morning.

I yawned, sitting back down on the bed, and sleep took over my senses. I breathed in the beautiful scent that was Michael, which was a completely stronger scent than in the jackets or the hair. But this smell was so concentrated, so... pure? I breathed into my lungs so deeply, making them burn a little bit. I drifted off, counting the number of people that I loved, starting with Mic-...

The door flew open, making me jolt from my comfortable position. I rubbed my pointer fingers under my eyes, wiping off a great deal of crusty mascara. He eyed me and sighed, and I thought he was thinking about what he had to buy to keep me somewhat alive, and that made me feel like some kind of helpless puppy.

He swung me over his shoulder, and almost all of my attempts fleeing failed.

"I'm tiiiiiirrreeeddd," I said dragging out the word as much as humanly possible, "and reallllyyyy hungry." I half said half whined. He flung me back down on the bed. A series of giggles escaped my lips and he walked out of the room again. He came back upstairs about a minute later with a grocery bag filled with things.

"All your 'human' things." He smiled, sitting the bag on the bed. I grabbed the bag and inside, were all the things I had needed.

"I got Ash and Cal to run and grab them last night since they both have had girlfriends." He chuckled, his cheeks turning red.

"And you haven't?" I said, amused. He shook his head no and kneeled down to the bottom drawer of his white dresser. He pulled out a black Blink-182 shirt, and some gray boxers. He balled them both up and threw them on the bed.

"For you," He said, and sat down on the bed. "Well, are you gonna look through the stuff?" He said. "To make sure I didn't miss anything." He finished.

"Oh yea, sorry.. I'm just kinda erm... tired." I mumbled, reaching my hand to the handles of the bag, dumping its contents on the bed.

There was shampoo, conditioner, a toothbrush, toothpaste, a bar of soap, hair-ties, makeup remover, underwear, pads, tampons, a brush, a bar of chocolate, and... a pack of condoms?

"Holy shit I'm sorry, I haven't even looked through this bag and.. um..." He stuttered, taking the pack of condoms away from my hand.

We both blushed and I smiled at his reaction.

"It's okay Michael, thank you for this stuff." I sincerely told him, even though i don't understand why he was trying to taker care of me.

"Who did you call?" I asked, trying to change the subject as I watched the blush leave his face.

"Oh that was Ed. He's um, different from us." He explained, the pack of condoms still in his hand. He awkwardly shifted on the bed, and tossed them into a corner of the room.

"How is he different," I asked, concerned. "And why did he call?"

"You see Elise, people like us with the red eyes, we kill people, we're monsters. People like Ed, with golden eyes, try and be better, they try to escape who they really are, they only attack animals." He explained, looking down at his hands, as he played with the skull ring on his middle finger. "And he just called to see if he could come over tomorrow, and don't worry, he's not anything like us. He's more.. chill, more mellow I guess." He explained to me, trying not to freak me out any more than I have been since I've arrived.

"By the way, I got you some of that 'pizza' stuff you wanted, It's down stairs, but I thought you should go to sleep now, you look tired." He smiled, leaning up and kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight, your clothes are on the bed, and that's all I have I'm sorry, I just-"

"Michael it's fine. I love blink." I smiled, referring to the piles of dark clothes on the bed.

"M-kay." He said, feeling more reassured.

"Goodnight." I said, sort-of thankful for Michael at this point, yet still sort-of upset with him for taking me in the first place.

"Wait, where will you sleep?" I asked him.

"I'm gonna be out" He said, turning to the door before giving me time to ask questions.

He walked out of the doors, and this time, I didn't hear the click of a door locking. I thanked God, an opportunity to escape, finally. But I had to plan it, and wait for the right time. Not now. I changed into his clothes, which smelled like him. I smiled, inhaling the scent while I laid on the bed, and before any other thoughts could cloud my mind, sleep overtook me.

««««•»»»»

OKAY GUYS I'M SO SO SORRY DONT KILL ME IM A REAL PERSON WITH A REAL LIFE AND IM SORRY I LOVE YALL. I WILL TRY TO START UPDATING MORE I SWEAR. BUT OMG THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS AND STUFF AND POSITIVE FEEDBACK. I LOVE YOU GUYS, STAY BEAUTIFUL. PS IF YOU CAN, GO READ MY OTHER ASH FANFIC CALLED "IMMORTAL SPIRIT" AND ALSO CHECK OUT "5SOS PREFS" OKAY ANYWAY THANKS FOR 3.53K READS OMG ITS CRAZY. STAY FAB XOXO

-MAC