Chapter 14

**** Aliyah POV ****

So we were done eating and leaving the restaurant.

Dyrell ask me earlier in the night did I wanna spend the night at his house of course I agreed I wanted to make him feel as comfortable as possible I couldn't act like anything was wrong cause I knew he would pick up on it quick.

We were in the car he played G herbo's pull up I laughed lord knows I love this song .

We had pulled up to the house I started to get out the car then Dyrell stopped me.

"I got a surprise for you' Dyrell said

He then covered my eyes and lead me to the front door .

I said Dyrell I hate surprises what is it?

"Just wait close your eyes and don't open them' Dyrell said.

Next thing I knew we were walking into the house .

" Open them now' Dyrell said.

When I opened my eyes the house was lit with candles rose petals everywhere Belair rose on ice and slow music playing I was so shocked .

I turned and looked at Dyrell and asked wtf is all this .

" You Gata curse I just wanted to do something special for you Aaliyah I like you girl and I wanna to make you all mines' Dyrell said.

Those words hit me hard I loved the effort he put into all this and I liked him so much but that didn't change the fact he shot my brother and if he didn't he knew who did.

I just gave Dyrell a kiss and stopped him from getting any more words out cause lord knows I didn't have anything to say I didn't know how to answer him at this point.

"I got something for you upstairs go to bedroom it's gonna be laid out on the bed .'Dyrell said

I then walked myself upstairs to see a lingerie set on the bed I turned and said Dyrell now you know I couldn't even get the words out he just hushed me .

"I know girl I'm not rushing you into anything even if we don't end the night doing that it's fine with me just put it on ' Dyrell said.

The fact that he was fine with us probably not having sex and still wanted to do all this made me want him more and like him more .

The lingerie was a black teddy that fit my body right my ass looked so heavy in it and breast sat up nice it was deff made just for me .

I walked downstairs after putting it on I could see Dyrell's manhood rise.

"dam shawty you look good' Dyrell Said.

I laughed and said thank you you got great taste .

We sat down at this kitchen table that was well lit with candles and he poured us up both glasses of rose we found our selfs talking about us our upbringing what we wanted out of life and our goals I didn't know Dyrell wanted more than the streets cause that's not how he acted .

Then our family's came up as I talked about ty and Chyna I could see in Dyrell's face he looked like he had something on his mind so I just asked him what's wrong .

"nothing sexy we just alike in a way ' Dyrell said

I told him I guess so .

He then Got up and walked over to me .

"Aliyah I been wanting you for months now sure the age difference is there but Fuck it you carry yourself like a grown lady, not some Lil girl out here I wanna make you mines will you mine shawty ?' Dyrell asked.

I didn't know what to say I almost choked on my glass of champagne I liked Dyrell so much and I wanted everything he did idk what came over me but I said yes baby I'll be all yours .

( mm above Aliyah at the house )