Chapter 39

**** crystal's POV ****

I laid in bed just thinking about all the events that played out New Year's Eve I would be lying if I didn't feel a tad bit guilty about what happened in my mind I just wondered did she make it?

If she did that was fine after what I sent her to her phone her and dyrell wouldn't be together long & if she didn't that just makes my life easier .

I got up and walked in my closet tryna figure out what to wear tonight I decide on my so real 2 piece pants set and my so real runner sneakers and called it a day it was January so it was nice and cold out.

I went in the shower did my hygiene and got dressed I put my hair in a quick bun put light make-up on my face and applied lip gloss to my lips and walked out the house.

Since I had off from the club I decided to just go to the bar get a few drinks & see what niggas I could finesse tonight to give me money for a quick bag or some shoes .

That's pretty much what I did on the nights I didn't work in the club and ain't feel like being home. I started up my car and headed to a little spot in Brooklyn called peaches .

I walked in peaches and it was packed considering it was the day after New Years. I walked up to the bar and told the bartender tasty give me my regular round of 1942 shots I took them back and scanned the club.

I saw a familiar face and decided to go over to his section that was filled with a couple of guys and girl shaking ass .Hey stranger what you doing on my part of town i smirked.

He just looked at me and said "shit I needed a night out shit been crazy these past 2 days .'

Hmmm, how she doing ?

" Idek haven't been up there to check' he said.

I sat in his lap and said you check on her she is your sister Tyleek .

Tyleek smirked and said " crystal what are you doing ?'

I just grinded on him to the music that was booming through the speakers and giggled nothing we just dancing queen will be just fine .

                     **** Aliyah's  POV ****
It's been 2 days since what happens to me at the club and I haven't even begun to process my child is gone .

When I woke up the 1st thing I did was touch my stomach that was very much flat I didn't have my baby bump the doctors didn't even have to tell me what happen it was very clear.

At this moment I don't want anybody around me especially dyrell I'm not mad at him but mad at my self I feel like I let him down he wanted our baby boy so bad it seems I let him down I didn't fight enough for our child to be alive.

"I felt selfish that I had my life but our child didn't .

"Yo you hungry?' dyrell asked.

I just looked at him and shook my head no.

"Come on Liyah you got to eat something baby girl I know you going through it I am too but you Gata get a healthy baby ' Dyrell said.

Tears streamed down my face as I yell LEAVE ME TF AlONE .

He just took a long pause looked at me and walked out the room .I just laid there crying asking god why he had to take my baby I wish he would have taken me .

               **** Chyna's POV ****

I sniffed up the last line I had and just laid in the nice hot bubble bath and relaxed.

These couple of days been nothing but stressful. I went to check on Aliyah but she being such a stubborn bitch she acts like it's our fault she lost her child that's hers for choosing the man she did to have a baby by .

I ain't got no more time for her bullshit Fuck her. I let all the water from my bubble bath go down and turned on the shower and washed my self clean.

I dried my body put my robe on and walked into me and aces room .

Yupp I'm back at the house with him I could honestly care less for him but I like having sex with ace and also the fact he leaves his supply around it's easy to take a few bags from him and he doesn't even notice.

I put in a tank top and a thong and walked downstairs I saw ace and rah sitting on the couch I just looked at them and walked in the kitchen I went in the fridge to grab a bottle of water .

when I Hurd ace scream "wtf Chyna you serious? "

What wtf you yelling for ? i said and rolled my eyes.

"You don't see rah here? and you got your ass all on display ' Ace screamed.

I just giggled and said please rah ain't no fucking body and brushed past him and went right back upstairs .

                   *** Ace's POV ***
I sat back on the couch with rah pissed tf off.

Rah laughed "Chyna got the little bubble bro' 

I just straight face him and told him to get tf out .

he laughed and got up walking out the door.

I walked up the stairs to find Chyna laying in the bed watching tv I just looked at her and slammed the door walking in the bathroom .

I released myself into the toilet I got done washed my hands and walked back in the room .'

"You mad at me ?' Chyna said.

Wtf you think ?'

she just giggles stood in front of me and dropped to her knees I watched her every move .

She pulled my joggers down and pulled my man out my boxers and took me into her mouth. She started sucking the head of my dick looking into my eyes.

I just hissed shitttt she then started to deep throat my dick and bobbing her head up and down jerking me all at once she took me out her mouth slapping my dick on her tongue.

"she then looked me in my eyes asking "you still mad? I just smirked and slap my dick on her lip not at all baby I said.

She winked and said "good now come bust this pussy open daddy slipping out her thong getting on the bed arching her back I just looked at her pretty kitty that was soaking wet .

                 **** Nobody's POV ****
Detective Logan walked into Aliyah's hospital room "hey ms. Santiago I'm detective Logan I'm just here to ask you a few questions about the shooting at club lust to help us identify the shooter.'

Aliyah just staled face the detective.

"Well let's start do you know why anybody would have any motive to want to harm you?' Aliyah just laid there looking at the ceiling.

"Ms. Santiago I asked a question.'

she still said nothing.

"Okay then if you don't want to cooperate this process of catching the person who did this to you will be longer I'll go for now but also here's your phone we can't use it for evidence without your consent .' Deceive Logan said.

Detective Logan handed Aliyah her iPhone and walked out.