Chapter 34

2weeks later

**** Chyna's POV ****

Thanksgiving 2 days away and I'm so down and out.

It's been so much going on Since what happened between me and king I haven't been back to the condo me & him share I been staying with Ace.

He's been nothing but good to me took me shopping buying me a whole new wardrobe and everything I needed so I wouldn't have to return to the condo with king for anything .

He makes sure he drops me to & from school it's been cool with us only thing is we aren't together.

We have had sex from time to time since I been here but that's all it really is we don't even speak on it it just happens then we go about life as if nothing happened.

I'll be lying if I said I didn't miss king cause I do I'm still in love with him and that's what makes things so complicated for me .

I still haven't told Aliyah or Ty anything about me & King for what they both think I'm still living at the condo with King. I know for a fact king hasn't opened his mouth about what happen either cause I recently spoke to ty and he asks me to relate a message to king about coming to see him .

Since I been gone king has texted and called me but I just haven't answered.

We all suppose to be having Thanksgiving dinner at Aliyah's and Dyrell's house apparently Queen and Ty suppose to be joining this should be interesting.

I got up out of the bed and decided to go downstairs into the kitchen it was about 10:30 at night and ace was gone as usual I'm always here alone at night while he's out doing what he does best.

I got all the way to the bottom of the steps when I Hurd voices it was deff ace but the other voice sound like a females voice which got me fucking heated .

I walked into the living room and seen ace and some bitch on the couch cuddled up .

"Ummm wtf is this ace? the girl said .'

" ohhh shit Alani this is Chyna Chyna this is Alani and it's not what you think Alani Chyna is just my homegirl she has been staying here cause she got into a little trouble it's nothing ' ace said.

I couldn't believe he really just said I was nothing I just looked at him with disbelief I'm your home girl ace cause when you fucking me and nutting all inside me I'm not your fucking home girl fuck you I spat
with tears rolling down my face .

" Oh hell fucking no you fucking bitches on me ace fuck you'  Alani screamed getting her things heading for the door.

Ace  just stood there with his face in his hands .

***** Ace's POV ****

This shit can't be happening right now. I got drunk as Fuck and even forgot about Chyna being at my dam house.

I honestly didn't give a fuck about Alani feeling away she wasn't my girl just a fuck buddy in my head she could leave.

My main focus was Chyna I never meant to hurt her but she been giving me mixed signals yes we have sex and raw and I have shot my seeds in her ( thank god for plan b ) but she never makes it a big deal we don't even talk about it after so I thought this was just a friend with benefits thing.

I was sitting on the couch when Chyna came back down the stairs with a Juicy Couture sweatsuit some black uggs and her hair in a bun.

" I'm leaving I don't want you around me ace' Chyna said.