Chapter 3 - Infinity

They walked through Surfers Paradise together, went surfing and did a few posh role-plays. Skat assumed he was kidding with the whole girlfriend thing, because she would have declined it anyway. Korah was immature and not her particular type. He was definitely cute and funny, but Skat wasn't interested in being with him romantically.

"Do you wanna go into Infinity?" he asked. "I'll pay."

"Sure, but I might need to go home right after."

"Aw, but we're having fun?" Korah said, putting on puppy dog eyes and an adoring smile.

"We certainly are," said Skat, grabbing his cheek and laughing.

They went into Infinity and Korah pulled out his wallet. He took out his credit card and asked for two to go in. The lady at the counter gave the fake smile she probably gave all her customers and gave them gloves and shoe covers. She said the briefing, rules and sent them into the attraction.

The first section was the mirror room, where Korah had to carry Skat the first few feet because it looked like a bottomless drop and she refused to go in. Korah had picked her up around the waist and carried her, and she hit him in the arm for him to put her down.

After bumping into a few mirrors and getting scared lifeless from seeing themselves way too many times, they got to the next section of the maze. Skat ended up getting a piggyback the entire way through it, out of her control, because Korah decided he liked transporting Skat through the sections. When they got to the ball section, however, Skat insisted on staying on her feet, giving her easy access to wrestle with Korah, ramming into each other with balls.

After who knows how long in the ball room with flashing lights, they went through the hallway with rainbow elastics trapping you and trying to prevent you from getting across to the next room. They spent a out ten minutes alone flicking each other with the elastics and attempting to tie each other in knots. When Korah had ticked Skat so much as to make her weak enough to tie up, he ran away and earned a few kicks to the stomach when she got free.

"Douchebag," she said, walking past him.

Korah wrapped his arms around her middle and lifted her off the ground, spinning around and around, making them both dizzy. He lost his balance and fell over, both of them falling to the web of elastics and getting stuck. After a long round of uncontrollable laughter, they got up and finished the maze.