Chapter 7: How could you

I wake up in the morning and feel comfy and warm. O dont want to get up then I see a arm on my waist. I turn around to see Youngjae sleeping peacefully.
I stare at his cute face and then wonder WHY IS HE IN MY ROOM. I really didn't care and got ready and changed my clothes and I was brushing my hair. I hear Youngjae wake up
"Morning Amira"
"Morning Youngjae"
"What the time- Oh shot I have to go to the throne room I will explain everything later"
"Ok its fine"
"Alright see yah later "
As he was about to walk out he kissed my cheek.  My eyes widen in shock did he just kiss me why is my heart racing. Is Baekhyun right am I falling for him?!!!
YOUNGJAE POV

AM I CRAZY I JUST KISSED HER ON THE CHEEK !!! Ok Youngjae calm down and get to the throne room. When I went to the throne room I just realized I haven't told Amira that im king. I think later today I have to choose my queen. Great who am I going to choose of course Amira I find it annoying that every other girl tries to flirts with me. Im going to tell Amira eventually today but lets get this day over with.

"Hello Amira are you in here"
"Yah youngjae im here so how was your meeting with the king"
"Um Amira im the king"
"Wait you are"
"Yes sorry I should have told you earlier"
"No no its ok I just want to tell you something"
"Yeah sure what is it"
"That I know im here to pick to become your kinda sorta future queen can you say no to that and pick someone else"
"Uhh-hh yeah s-ure"
"Thank you your the best"
"Yeah sure I got go now see you later"
"Ok bye"

AMIRA POV

Oh I forgot I have to meet Sehun today. I get ready and meet up for the picnic.
"SEHUNN YAH GIVE ME THE ICE CREAM"
"But its eaten already"
"Fine"
"Come on Amira your such a baby"
"A cute one"
"Ha ha ha"
"Well lets go now the king is choosing his queen"

  YOUNGJAE POV
Its finally time for me to choose my queen I know I promised Amira I wouldn't choose her but I have no other choice. Irene just keeps on thinking im choosing her. Ok everyone is her lets start.
"Princes and Princesses I have finally choose the future queen for Rong"
"The future Queen for Rong is Princess Amira"
Amira looked at me with widen eyes. I gave her a smirk yes I promised her but I realized my feelings for her that every time I see her with another male I tend to feel jealous. So I realized I love her and when you love someone you cant live without them.