Little LampLight

"Wake up already!"
You groan and slap MacCready in the face.
"Hey!"
He pokes you and you finally wake up.
"What do want mayor boy?"
You laughed and got out of bed. Shoving him out you change into your daily clothes. You were 15. MacCready was turning 16 in 2 months which meant that he had to leave. You  pushed that thought aside and walked outside were you found MacCready trying to teach Luaus how to shoot. You stood back hoping not to catch a bullet in the noggin'. Soon MacCready stopped and you walked up to you.
"I swear to god we should just put Luaus outside and wait for something to get him."
You chuckled and pull out some Gumdrops.
"Here."
You hand him some and he happily takes them. Then the worst day came. MacCready had turned 16.

Tears streamed down your face as you cried into his chest. He kissed the top of your head and placed his hands on each of your cheeks.
"I have something for you."
He dug through his pockets and pulled out a silver necklace. Then he placed it around your neck.
"Promise me, when you leave you will find me. Show me the necklace so I will know its you."
You nod before asking him, "How will know its you?"
He smiled and pulled out another necklace. That's when he pulled away. He walked off into the early morning.
You cried yourself asleep and didn't want to leave your room. Days, weeks, months pasted until you were able to leave Little Lamplight. You grabbed your gun and the necklace MacCready gave you. Then you set foot outside the gate.
"This is gonna be rough." You sigh and head a random direction.