Goodneighbor

It had been years since you saw MacCready. You missed his warmth and sarcasm. Most of all you missed him. A tear rolled down your face as you thought of him. You wandered the crumbling streets alone. Occasionally coming across some ghouls, super mutants or mongrels. As you were walking  you noticed a sign.
Goodneighbor this way.
You decided to follow it and soon enough you came across Goodneighbor. Opening the red door you stepped inside.
"Hey you new to Goodneighbor?"
You look to your left and a man approached you.
"Yea why?" You crosses your arms over your chest.
"Can't go walking around without insurance. Can ya?"
You scoff, "Unless its keep dumb assholes away from me insurance then no." You hiss.
"If you don't pay insurance then accidents are gonna start happening. Big bloody accidents."
"The only big bloody accidents around here will be this knife in your head."
You pull out your combat knife that MacCready gave you.
"Now now now Finn what did I tell you about the insurance crap."
A ghoul approached 'Finn' ,you would've just called him asshole, and placed his hand on his shoulder. Then he pulled out a knife stabbing him twice.
"Hey don't have all the fun."
The ghoul turned to and smiled, "You can have a stab sweetheart."
You smile and twist the knife into Finn's stomach.
"I told you that you were the one having big bloody accidents."
He collapsed on your knife and you kicked him off.  The ghoul held out his hand
"Names Hancock mayor of Goodneighbor. You got a name?"
"(Yn)." You say shaking it.
"What brings you to my town doll?"
You sigh "Looking for a friend." You say.
"Well sweety tell me what's his name?"
"Um MacCready." You say hoping he was here.
"Guess what you don't have to look anymore he's in the ThirdRail VIP room."
You hug Hancock and he hugs back.
"Thank you!" You shout as you basically run to the bar.
Going down the steps drunken laughter fills the room. Yep defiantly a bar. You walk over to the VIP room when you hear arguing.
"Can't say I'm surprised to see you I'm. a dump like this MacCready."
You stood in back. Oh RJ.
"I was wondering how long it would take you bloodhounds to track me down Winlock. I don't take orders from you... Not anymore. So why don't you take your little girlfriend and walk out of here while you still can."
Damn RJ still got sass.
"What! Winlock tell me we don't have to listen to this shit."
"You finished?"
"Yeah we're finished."
They walked out before one of them grabbing your waist. Your training with MacCready kicked in and you instantly grabbed the guys arm and pushed it against him. He fell with a scream and you pulled out your knife. Placing it at his neck you said, "Touch me again Mungo and I won't play nice."
He nodded and scrambles after his partner.
You stood up and didn't realise your necklace was showing.
"Sunshine?"
You paused. Looking down you saw your necklace.
"RJ?" Tears swelled in your eyes. He hugged you and you let out your  emotions. You placed your head in his neck/chest (depending how tall you are) and your hands on his chest.
"I missed you." You sobbed.
MacCready seemed to be able to keep his emotions in.
"I missed you to."