Catch Up

You continued to cry into MacCready's chest for a while. He sat down on the chair that was against wall and pulled you onto his lap. He kept telling you that he wasn't going to leave. What felt like hours you stop. You stayed on his lap until he offered to get you both a drink. You smile and gently slide off his lap and he gets out off the chair. You walked out of the VIP room with MacCready by your side. He tells you to sit and walks over to the bar. He came back with two drinks and you took a swig. It burned you throat but you didn't care.
"So what have been up to Rj?" You ask taking a swig.
MacCready looks at you and smiles.
"Nothing. Used to be with the gunners for the caps but quit."
You shake your head, "Why aren't I surprised that you ran with the gunners. Why'd ya quit?"
He looked down to his lap.
"I had a wife, Lucy and a son Duncan. I couldn't do it anymore. Not with her so I quit. Then Duncan got sick and I'm looking for a cure."
Tears formed in you eyes. It hurt to see MacCready so desperate to find something.
"I can help." You say placing your      (a/o/c) on the table in front of you.

MacCready looks at you and shakes his heads.
"I can't loose you. I've already lost Lucy and I can't loose you. Not again."

You sigh and move closer to him.
"Pleeeeaaaassseee!!!" You whine.
He looks at you and smiles.
"Fine whatever."