dos;

just turned down your avenue, i had to but i'm mad at you.

〚♱〛

〚♱〛

daisy

ever have those moments that everything stops and that someone you know does something that you thought they would never do?

this.

right now.

is one of those moments.

"mmm." i hummed modding my head.

"alrighty." i said walking away from cesar, making my way to their home.

"daisy, no! wait!" cesar called after me as him and his crew were trying to get me.

i grabbed mi abuelita's keys to the car i bought her and zoomed down the 3 blocks that separated my home from spooky's.

i jumped out locking the car and marched to the front door putting my hair in a ponytail.

i banged like the fucking feds.

"who the fuck is it?!" screamed oscar as he opened the door.

i didn't allow myself time to even think about how sexy he was, and how long it's been since i've had sex with him. i just tackled him.

"YOU FUCKING CUNT!" i screamed as i pounded at him.

"YOU DRAGGED HIM INTO THIS SHIT?!" i said continuing to straddle him and hit.

he grabbed my arms and flipped us over.

"daisy." he said softly.

"don't fucking daisy me." i said trying to break away.

"cabrón estúpidamente!" i screamed as he wouldn't let me go.

"CHILL THE FUCK OUT HONEY!" he yelled.

"fuck you bitch." i said looking up at him.

"i'm sure you'd love that." he said more to himself than me while looking me over underneath him.

"you let cesar get jumped in." i said through my teeth ignoring how much his last comment turned me on and pisses me off at the same time.

he got off of me and said, "that's none of your business." i scoffed.

"salvaré a césar si es la última cosa que hago." i said softly, he turned around and looked at me.

"i don't want him turning out like you." i said standing up and looking at him, no matter how angry i was, my heart jumped a little each time i looked at him, "pushing the people who love him away, hurting them, destroying them." i whispered the last part.

"fuck are you gonna do." he asked getting closer to me pushing his chest against me so i backed up on the wall.

i ran my hand down his chest gently, then put both my hands on the side of his face, pulling it down to my height.

he looked like he thought i was going to kiss him. he put his hands on my hips, squeezing lightly.

"i'm going to make you wish you stayed in jail." i laughed in his ear.

he moved closer to me chuckling. trapping me so i couldn't move.

he was in such close proximity to me, i could feel his breathe on my ear and neck as he laughed louder.

his lips brushed past my ear as he spoke, "i love it when you get angry." he rasped.

i felt my thighs press together and tried to squirm out of his grip.

"let go spooky." i gritted, i knew he hated it when i called him that.

"honey," he said looking down at me, like i was one of his precious santos, "i won't tolerate disrespect, not even from you."

he let go of me and stepped back.

"get out." he said.

my heart dropped, then i laughed pulling my hair out of the ponytail i put it in.

"wow, history sure does repeat itself." i chucked at the bittersweet memory.

as i opened the door he called out to me, i stopped but i didn't turn around.

"you still my girl daisy." he said.

"yea sure, and this is a democracy." i said slamming the door.

-;

when i left oscar's house, i drove around for a bit, now i'm in my room hotboxing with ruby's abuela.

"yo, is water wet?" i asked her, she just laughed taking another hit of our, i think fifth or sixth blunt.

"no me preguntes eso." she laughed shaking her head.

"ha, i missed freeridge." i cheesed leaning into her and turning on the tv.

"did you miss the place, or la gente? and to be more specific, la gente es oscar." has side giving me that side eye.

did i miss him?

"did i miss him?" i asked her.

"did i miss his bullshit?"

"did i miss the pain?"

"did i miss crying my eyes out for him?"

"did i miss the arguments and the harsh words thrown my way?"

"no, no i did not miss his bipolar ass." i said taking a long hit of the blunt.

"bien." she said.

"i have to go mi amor, tengo cosas que hacer." she kissed my forehead and disappeared.

as i smoked the rest of the blunt i thought.

my mind was thinking about all oscar has put me through, but how much i still love him.

first love is forever.

right?

•••

pls vote, komment, and follow meh for more chapters... thanks.