tres;

i could be a warrior, yes i am a warrior, there's no need to worry love, look around it's glorious, close your eyes and taste the sun.

〚♱〛

daisy

"mija, wake up!" a distant voice said.

i mumbled and turned around, making myself face away from the voice.

"wake up! oscar is here for you!" said the voice that i had made out to be my abuelita.

"wait, who?" i said, my voice groggy and weird due to the smoking last night and just waking up.

"oscar! such a sweet boy." she smiled as she cleaned up my room.

i never did tell her anything that happened.

i couldn't.

she wouldn't look at me the same.

"brush your teeth and go!" she ushered me up into the bathroom.

after brushing my teeth and putting my hair in a top knot, i put on some black spandex shorts and a tank top.

it was too hot.

"speak." i said to him closing the front door, he was standing on the porch leaning against the frame.

looking like the 4- course meal he was, even with the tackily placed blunt behind his ear and his high knee socks that made him look funny.

before he could say anything you mi abuelita walked out in her work clothes smiling at both of us, then leaving.

"can i come inside?" he asked pointing at the door.

i didn't want him to come inside, i wanted him to stay as far away from me as possible.

maybe become an astronaut and get lost in space.

"yea." i said warily.

he sat on the couch as i went to the kitchen.

"anything to drink?" i asked him.

"nada." he was right behind me, his hands had already found their way to my hips, like they belonged there.

"get off of me." i asked him politely.

"do you remember, 8th grade?" he asked rubbing my sides and pressing my backside closer to his front side.

"no." i said lying, trying to free myself, but he trapped me against the counter making me lean forward as he pressed himself into me more.

"how about 10th? does this ring a bell?" he chuckled.

my breathing had sped up and my heart rate increased. i found myself feeling aroused.

"let go, oscar." i asked him trying to get him away from me. he pulled away and when i faced him he look impassive but his eyes screamed regret, but only for a second.

"is there a problem?" i asked him.

he stayed silent as i used my acrylic nail to scratch my head.

"i know you, daisy." he said crossing his arms. then se stood in silence for s bit, i knew he wasn't finished talking.

"i know, you'll come back to me." he chuckled.

"i know, that you know, you're mine, forever." he said bringing his hand out to caress the side of my face, i slapped it away.

"you must not know, that i have changed." i said to him smiling and looking down.

"you must not know, how badly you hurt me." i said looking into his eyes.

"you must not know, how i would rather die, than be hurt by you again." i said to him.

i got closer, not a lot, but enough to get my point across when i spoke.

"i ran out of bullets shooting you, you come any closer, i'll have to use my katana." i smirked, he understood what i meant.

"now get the fuck out of my house." i said sickly sweet.

"you fuck any other guy, i'll kill him." he said, and just like that he was gone.

-;

i had a photo shoot later on that day, i had to take pictures for an instagram star who dm-ed me saying they saw my work and would like me to take their photos.

for the photo shoot and editing i got $3,500.

being a professional photographer is fun.

my phone started to ring,

"speak." i said putting away my equipment, pressing my phone between my shoulder and ear.

"mija, i'm on my way." mi abuelita said.

"bien." i said and hung up.

i really need a car of my own.

as i waited, i realized how much i missed cali.

even the cholos.

well, how could i not miss them.

i was after-all a chola.

i never did get jumped out, it was never an option. hell, my cross was still in the valley of my breast.

yes, you heard correctly.

your very own, daisy honey flores, is a santos.

i cannot believe that the same game i once fought so hard to escape.

has still found me.

and trapped me in its web.

"hello." a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

i looked to the owner of the voice and was met with a light skin pretty boy.

he had thick, curly ebony locks with the sides shaved. freckles across his nose and cheeks. his eyes were a weird but cute mix of dark green and light blue.

"hey." i said back, he was cute.

"you waiting for someone?" he smiled slightly scratching the back of his head as a light blush came over his cheeks.

"yea, my granny." i said smiling softly at his shyness.

"oh, well i saw you over here and i thought you were beautiful, can i take your picture?" he said holding up his professional camera.

"sure." i laughed and blushed at his complement.

he took a few and we conversed about we were both photographers and we exchanged numbers.

abuelita picked me up soon and we said goodbye after he promised to call me.

"¿quien es?" she asked giving me a side eye glance.

"his name is jaden."

•••

please vote and komment for more chapters nd follow me please. thank you for reading.