chapter 1

Joheons p.o.v
*yawns* "where am I?" jooheon said while looking around. "Ohhhh yeah I stayed the night with Minhyuk." Jooheon looked around, it was a mess, jooheon rolled out of bed and walked down stairs following the wonderful smell of waffles. " wow your making breakfast for once in your life minhyuk." Jooheon said " I was just feeling like it, I guess." Minhyuk said nervously. " you sound nervous, why?" Jooheon said. " I don't know I guess I'm just having anxiety right now I don't know why though"

" Oh sorry feel better Minhyuk". Jooheon said. " Tell me when the waffles are done!" Jooheon said yelling at Minhyuk while going up the stairs.

(Skip)

Kihyuns p.o.v

*sighs* " I really wish I could explain my feelings to Minhyuk, but what if he isn't gay..." kihyun said to himself. Kihyun got up and walked down the hallway to get his phone, he picked it up, getting ready to call someone everyone can trust in the group, Shownu. Ringggg ringggg, ringggg, rin- "hello?" Shownu said. " uh h-hi shownu, can we talk?" "Yeah, what do you need to talk about?" "Actually, can you come over?" "Uh, yeah! I'll be there in 10." "Ok see you in a bit shownu." Kihyun hung up feeling a bit worried to talk to him. (10 mins later) knock knock knock, "come in!" Kihyun said feeling a little better.

"What did you need to talk about?" Said shownu looking confused. "So you know how I like M-Minhyuk, I just really want to tell him, I just don't know the right time to tell him that I have f-feelings for him, I just need some help." Kihyun said feeling very relieved that he let that out and hoping he could get some help from shownu.

" I-i think you should just wait until you feel it's right to tell him, that probably wasn't very good advice but I tried." Said shownu. " ok I'll do that, um thanks for coming over, I guess.

(Skip)

"Bye jooheon!" Minhyuk said while watching him leave the house. Minhyuk closed the door and walked over to the table and sat down.A thought popped into his head randomly, "Jooheon was looking good last night" "woah what the fuck am I gay?! Oh shit, nah it was just a thought friends do that." "What if I am though? Nah.