chapter 6 smut warning

Jooheons p.o.v

I woke up that morning tried and sore, I didn't have a shirt on either it took me a second to remember what happened, I smiled when I remembered. I looked in the mirror."Aish I need to cover these hickeys up." Jooheon said sounding a bit angry, I looked over and saw minhyuk sleeping peacefully, I needed to wake him up though, I walked over to minhyuk and gently woke him up with a kiss. " minhyuk time to get up babe. See you down stairs." "Ok babe." Minhyuk slowly rolled out of bed and looked at his hickeys and smiled , he put on a shirt and headed down stairs. "Jooheon do you want to go to the bar tonight?" Minhyuk asked. "Of course I do." "Ok we will head out at 7:00 ok?" "Ok." Jooheon said.

(Skip)

"Jooheon are you ready to go?" Minhyuk yelled from across the house. "Yeah!" Jooheon yelled back. "I'll be in the car." "Ok!" Jooheon yelled. Jooheon got into the car and set up directions to get to the bar. "Okay now turn left up here." Jooheon says. "We are here!" Minhyuk yells in excitement. They walk in the bar and pay. "Ok let's get some drinks." Minhyuk insists. "Okay." Jooheon says "how many shots do you think you can take in a row?" Minhyuk says. "I dont know let's find out.jooheon and minhyuk walk up to the bar tender. "5 shots of vodka please." Jooheon says "alright coming up." Says the bar tender. "Here you go sir." "Thanks sir, ok ready let's see how many shots can do." Says jooheon. "Ok, ready? Go!" Minhyuk says. Jooheon starts. 1 by 1 by 1 by 1, jooheon only got to four shots. "AHHHHH IT BURNS." Jooheon cried. "Ok maybe that's enough for now, go get us some drinks I want regular beer I dont care what brand." Minhyuk says. " alright." Jooheon says (2 minutes later) "ok I'm back!" Jooheon says "finally."
(Skip)

"Jooheon it's time to go it's getting late." Minhyuk said. Finally minhyuk got jooheon in the car and drove off. "Jooheon time to go into the house." They both went into the house and went into the bedroom, jooheon came up behind minhyuk and back hugged him, jooheon pushed minhyuk on the bed and ripped off his shirt, he got on top of minhyuk and started to make out with him, minhyuk let jooheon explore his mouth. Jooheon traveled down minhyuks entire upper body leaving bruises and hickeys, minhyuk moaned uncontrollably the whole time. After a while jooheon broke the kiss,got up and smirked. Jooheon unbuttoned his pants and took them off as fast as he could, though he still had underwear on, minhyuk did the same. Minhyuk got on top of jooheon and sucked on this neck while jooheon dug his nails into minhyuks back. Minhyuk felt something poking him he didn't mind it until it got annoying he looked down and back up at jooheon and smirked, minhyuk got up and looked at his crotch while biting his lip. " I really want you right now baby." Minhyuk said. Jooheon bit his lip. "I'll be right back dont move." Minhyuk said sexily. He came back with a blindfold in his hand. Minhyuk walked over to jooheon and put it on him. And slowly pulled off his underwear."Wow its huge." Minhyuk said. " get on your hands and knees" minhyuk demanded. "If you say so." Jooheon said. Minhyuk took his underwear off and got on the bed. Minhyuk started to thrust slowly to tease him making jooheon moan "faster daddy." Jooheon cried "I'll only go faster if you make me." Jooheon stood up and took off the blind fold and pushed minhyuk down so he was on his back. Jooheon started to thrust fast inside of minhyuk making both of them moan. Jooheon stopped thrusting and sat on his knees and started to rub minhyuks dick making him cum (10 minutes later) jooheon plopped beside minhyuks side breathing very heavily. They cuddle until they both fell asleep.