chapter 5

"Jooheon it's ok, its ok just sit down already." Minhyuk said trying to calm jooheons anger."hold on let me text him." Minhyuk said, a few seconds later... " I said to him we can't date if that's what your asking I love you as a friend though." Minhyuk said to jooheon. "Ok." Beep, minhyuk picked up his phone "why?" Minhyuk read kihyuns text, he sighs, minhyuk looked at jooheon. "Can I tell him?"minhyuk asked. A few seconds went by. "Yes,go ahead." Jooheon said " I texted him because I'm dating jooheon..." minhyuk said to jooheon.

Kihyuns p.o.v

Beep "because I'm dating jooheon." Kihyun said to hiself, he started to breathe heavily, he stood up very fast and chucked his phone at the wall, making a hole in the wall, he sat back down and screamed into his pillow and cried for and hour straight. After an hour he got up and looked at his shattered phone. Hot thick tears rolled down his cold cheeks, he wiped his tears and stood up, he turned around to check the time "4:58." He mumbled to himself, "I need to text minhyuk, shit I broke my phone. *sighs* kihyun walked down the hallway into the kitchen where his wallet was he look at how much money he has "I'll buy a new phone next week." He said to himself.

Jooheons p.o.v

Minhyuk looked sad he was looking at his thighs, I grabbed his face so he would face me. "Don't be sad about that little shit, I'm here." I pulled his body closer to mine so our noses were touching. "I love you baby." I said to him with courage. He bit his lower lip then attacked my lips I let him enter, he explored my mouth for about 3 minutes, I pushed him down so he was on his back, I broke the kiss, he pulled my shirt off and I did the same to him, I started sucking on his neck slowly traveling down to his collarbones, he moaned quietly, I stopped and got up. "What are you doing?" Minhyuk said sounding confused. "Let's go to my room, minhyuk bit his lip. They both ran up the stairs when they got into the room minhyuk pushed jooheon onto the bed and jumped on top of him and started to suck on his neck and his collarbones he moaned uncontrollably. They started to makeout again minhyuk moaned in jooheons mouth. After about 4 minutes minhyuk broke the kiss, there was a string of saliva from our mouths,jooheon plopped next to him on the bed and they both fell asleep like that.