chapter 2

Minhyuks p.o.v.

Click, click, click, " dooo youuu t-hiiinnkkk I lookkkk liiikkke I couuuldddd beee gaaaaaay" says minhyuk texting jooheon and reading his text while texting it.

Jooheon p.o.v

Beep, jooheon picks u plll his phone to see the message, " what the fuck" jooheon says out loud. " why do you want to know wtf" jooheons texts minhyuk, "idk" minhyuk says. "Ok" jooheon says. "Why would minhyul text me that, is he g-gay? No he wouldn't be gay, but what if he is ga-" jooheon gets interrupted by his phone ringing, he looks at his phone "wonho" jooheon says, he answers it. "Hello?" Jooheons says, "hiii jooheon, how are you?" " good, how about you?" " good, so I was wondering if you wanted to go to a park later today and just hang out?" Wonho says. " uh yeah sure what time?" " probably around 4:30 is that ok with you?" Yeah sure I'll be there bye."
(Skip)

Jooheon walks through the gates of the park and looks around for wonho, he sees him sitting at a bench not to far away, "hey! wonho!" Jooheon yells at him from far away to get his attention, when he gets up to wonho hes out of breath from running up to him, jooheon takes a deep breath "hey, sorry I was a bit late" Jooheon said breathing heavily. "Its ok, so I brought some money do you want to get ice cream?" Wonho says. "Yeah! That sounds great." (2 minutes later) *walking with wonho* "so minhyuk texted me earlier today and was like
" do you think I look like I could be gay" and I was like what the fuck is he gay?"

(Skip)

*door opens* jooheon walks to his bedroom and plops down on the bed, he rolls over and sighs "I'm so bored." He thinks to himself, " I'll go make food" he says, he walks down the stairs into the kitchen and looks in the fridge, he looks around for a second and closes it, he walks to the the pantry and opens it, he looks around for a second and closes it *sighs* "I need to go shopping". He walks over to the table and sits down and thinks what could he eat, a minute later he jumps up when he remembers he has ramen, he goes and gets it and makes it, when hes done he sits at the table eating slowly having a million thoughts go through his mind. He picks up his picks up his phone and looks through his photos he comes across a picture of him and minhyuk he looks at it for a long time, he immediately stood up randomly and looked down in awe, he had a boner...