The week at Disney pt.2

Owen's Pov:

I woke up today ready to see Brooke. It was 11:00am and we go to the boat place at 5:00pm. But we were gonna meet up with Brooke's family at breakfast.

I got ready and we started walking to the breakfast place. I looked and saw Brooke and her family but not her dad.

I saw her looking around I think for me and as soon as she saw me I saw her face light up. Because her smile was so bright.

She got up and hugged me I hugged her back.

Brooke: Hey. She said pulling out the hug smiling.

Owen: Hey. I said smiling back because her smile is contagious.

Owen: Umm where's your dad? I said sitting at the table.

Brooke: He stayed upstairs so he can sleep he was being lazy. I smiled then chuckled.

Afterwards we finished breakfast Brooke and I wanted to go to ride more rides. But our parents didn't wanna go.

Brooke: Pleaseeee mooomm. She said begging.

Owen: We can go by ourselves. I said begging also.

Ourparents: Fine.

Mymom: But be back at the boat place at 4:30.

Me and Brooke: Yesss. We said high-fiving each other.

Brooke: Soo which one should we ride first?

Me and Brooke: Super-man. We looked at each other and started running to it.

Moments later

Owen: We should go. I said looking at my Apple Watch.

Then Brooke at me confused. Then I looked down and noticed that I was holding her hand.

Owen: Im sorry I didn't notice I was thi- She interrupted me.

Brooke: It's ok. She said smiling then I held her hand again and she laid her head on my shoulder.

We arrived at the boat place and we saw our parents. We still had 30 minutes so Brooke wanted me to take her picture so I did.

GOSH SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!! She took the phone to look at the photo I did too.

Brooke: Woah you take good photos.

Owen: Maybe you make the photos look good. I smiled at her and noticed her blushing.

Brooke: C'mon let's go. She said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the boat but she was still blushing.

I'm glad I make her feel this way. Why is she so perfect? How is  she sooo beautiful? Joey stupid for cutting her off.