The week at Disney pt.4

Joey Pov

My family and Lexi's family came to Disney World. I made the suggestion to come here and they said yes.

I really came to make Brooke jealous because I still have feelings for her. Btw I'm dating Lexi my parents know about it but not my fans. Lexi isn't bad to hangout with buttt she gets annoying sometimes.

Lexi and I came down to the pool because we wanted to do a late night swim and I saw Owen and Brooke horsing around.

Brooke and I used to do that which made me smile. But then they stopped. They looked in each other's eyes and they where leaning in. I had to stop it.

Me: Brooke? I said kinda heart broken because she didn't even hesitate she was still on Owen.

Brooke: Joey... what are you doing here? She said taking one arm from around Owen.

Lexi; Does it matter? You moved on quickly... hoe. Brooke got out the pool to dry herself off and so did Owen.

Brooke; Listen Lexi I don't want Joey ok? Joey and I are just friends ok? And didn't Joey move on quicker than I did? She said wearing the towel as a dress.

Me; Why were you about to kiss Owen? I blurted from out the blue.

Owen: That is none of your business. He said rolling his eyes.

Me; It is my business because she's my friend. I said walking up to him getting in his face.

Owen: Well maybe she doesn't think of you as a friend. He says also stepping up and getting in my face.

Brooke: Owen... stop... let's just go ok? She said hugging onto his arm and smiling. GOD HER SMILE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

Then I realized that should be me.

Lexi: Wanna get in? She said jumping in the pool.

Me: No I'm not on the mood. I said with my elbows on my knees and hands on my face.

Lexi: I'll pay for lunch... on me. She said smiling. Her smile is beautiful but it's not as bright as Brooke's.

Me: Bet. I said jumping in. She giggled.