Chapter I

Staring at each other, who's gonna make the first move?
Been doing our thing for a minute, and now both our hearts are in.
~Bruno Mars

I've heard about Niall from my best friend, Alessia, or Less or even Ass. According to her and I quote, "He was the hottest person alive, hotter than Zac Efron, had the smarts and was the humblest guy you'll ever meet. That means something because Zac Efron IS the hottest person I know.

This Niall always had a 'genuine smile' and he helped all the girls with short skirts that can't pick up the books on their own."
And I was like, that's not being humble. What a flirt!
But she was too obsessed with him to even listen to me. That's Less for you. She was the kind of hipster chick with new crushes every week. So nothing new.
I had seen him around and even in my classes but never had a conversation cause on normal basis, I don't like human beings very much.

Anyways, so one day I was in the library, looking for a book called 'The Age Of Extremes'.
I was looking for it because of the assignment due next Tuesday in Mr. Wilson's class and I knew that this was the best book when it came to projects on History.
I always kept it in the corner so that hardly anyone would find out about it as nobody bothers to go to the corners.
Something I learned from my research and observations.

I was so familiar with the colourful pages that I could even take it out from the other side of the books and shelf. And that's what I was doing.
Just when I was about to grab it, someone grabbed it from the other end.
What the? No one in here is smart enough to even know the name of the book.
From the gap created, from the hollow in the shelf I could see blue eyes staring right at me.

Now if the blue eyes had not just snatched my A grade book, I would find them deep and pretty.
But this was not the case.
I snapped at him, not to mention through the gap, in a sickly sweet voice. "I had it first, mister, so be a good boy and give me the book."

"Oh Well, madam, if you had it first, it would not have been in my hands."
"See all my life my assignments have been completed by this and it is how I have my A grade. And I do not wish to change it."
"That just gives all the more reason to take the book, pretty girl. First it annoys you and you look cute with that frown. Secondly this ensures me a safe grade."
And then it hit me, he was the flirt, Niall Horan!

"Now you listen Mister, you might have been the 'Oh-So-Golden-boy' in your previous college, but here I don't give a shit about who you are or were. So give me my damn book. And don't call me THAT again."
I said in a deadly voice.
Before I could hear what he had to say, A voice was shouting at us to maintain silence in the damn library.

"If you both want the same book, I do not care. Just go outside, decide and come back. Disturbance will not be tolerated in the library."
The librarian snapped and turned on her heels.
With her glaring at us, we went outside in the corridor.

"See the only sane way to do this is that either we work together and do the assignment or maybe you and I could keep the book each for 4 days." He said calmly.
No, don't you all think that he was good and kind hearted!
He was doing this so called humble behaviour because students were there in the corridor going to their classes.
What a fake!
As for his question, I was not going to work WITH him because I don't like him. At all.
So I agreed on the latter.
"Okay. I like the second option better."
"And for my presence of mind I get the book first." He said with a smirk and turned before I could protest.
"I want it exactly on Thursday." I shouted and saw him nod, Before he entered the library.
Gosh I have someone to look out for in case of brains here now.
Not a mere second later, Less hopped next to me. With a grin, I must add.
"So how was he? Was he humble and kind like other say?"

With a frown on my face and putting my hand on her far away shoulder, I replied, "Anything but Humble."
'What an asshole!' I thought.

Your Outfit

So that was the official first chapter and do leave comments below. And tell me if you want outfits to be included. Till then I will do.

Question of the chapter: Who's your favourite in One Direction?

~SilverSnowyflakes