Chapter IV

Careful when you come through my way
My body already know how to play
Work it, keep it tight every day
And I, I, I know you need a taste
-DJ Snake, Selena Gomez, Cardi B Ozuna

Your POV

I checked my reflection in the mirror as I put the bottle of eyeliner down.
Checking myself once again, I twirled to see my back.
Damn that ass looked fine.

As I already told you, I rarely wore dresses, but some real classics that I had to wear. But then again, I couldn't show up at a party wearing pants, again, being a senior.

The last time I wore them to a party, I got an earful from Alessia about my stupidity and un-femininity. I swear my hearing lessened for the succeeding couple of days.

Anyways, I had to be there at the party because it was my best friend throwing this and everyone knows you can not throw and host a party without your best friend. Not just any party though, Alessia was one of the most famous party folks in our college and nobody missed her parties. They sure involved a lot of work, I know that. As far as I knew, it was the her first party of the senior year and was sort of Summer-Vacation-start-party which was also a Freshmen-judgement-sorta-party. As the name suggested, our summer vacation were about to begin but since this was my batch's last year in the college, we planned a tonne of activities in the summer for fun. Coming back to the Party, this was also a freshmen judgement party meaning if any of those youngsters decided to show up, the male seniors will definitely school them. But nothing reaches the extremes, it our job, me and Alessia's, to check them.

Speaking of Checking, the time on the digital wall clock was 9:30 PM.
I am late.

You folks might be wondering who parties that early? No we didn't. But like I said you don't host a party without your best friend. So I had to be one of the first people there to help set up snacks and drinks.

I grabbed my clutch and car keys and after twirling once again, checking out my damn fine ass, I walked to the car, speeding to Alessia's house.

____

The party was a hit to say the least.

Everyone was drunk since there was a whole table with alcohol and beers and vodka and rum and everything. There was fruit punch as well but I reckon nobody touched that. The whole table had red solo cups and several toppings for the drinks and everything. Anyone could serve themselves to whatever beverage they wanted.

The scene of the house was wild. If you entered now, you wouldn't be able to see anything except for horny, drunk seniors dancing and grinding on each other. It was totally dark with disco lights lightening up few sections of the house and the faces of some people.

Further inside the couch and sofas  were occupied with people in the middle of make out sessions and gross lap dances.

I went to check the bathroom in between as well to see if anyone had thrown up yet but I found it locked, with sounds coming from the inside. Some sounds I definitely didn't want to hear. Needless to say, I didn't check the bathroom again at night.

Feeling sick to my stomach, I came outside for a bit of fresh air and witnessed several people outside as well. Two groups were busy playing beer pong on the table tennis table. One side, Trent was playing and the other side Jamie was playing.
Whenever each of them scored, their girlfriends Lydia and Lindsey gave them a peck on the lips. They were surrounded by more people, who were just cheering or trash talking in support of the other.

By the pool, I found several people crowding in the deeper section of the pool, only boys, and that too majorly the wild and player jocks that had undressed by the side of the pool leaving their clothes in a big pile. And had jumped shirtless trying to woo drunk girls as well as playing something with a ball they had managed to find.

In the shallow end, I saw one of my good friends Jess along with the cute geeky boy she always had a crush on, dipping their legs up to their knees in the water and talking intently despite the loud music. Smiling at them, I thought it was time to now go and check the snacks put out on the kitchen's island bar.

I found Alessia there, looking puzzled as if in a dilemma.
"What happened Ass?" I asked filing the snack bowls because even though this lazy ass had been here for 10 minutes, she didn't bother to take care of the snacks. I was surprised to see she wasn't drunk.

"I am still deciding what to eat, since it's my party I can eat as much as I want but you know I wanna fill up with the best food. Are nachos with cheese better than chocolate caramel pretzels?" She said in a very serious tone.

I, with my sarcasm laced, serious voice replied, "Dude, don't rush into the decision. It's not like eradicating poverty or something. It's a pretty serious decision."

Her glare made me chuckle and made me think about F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

However my thoughts were cut short when I heard screeching of tires from the front of the house. You can understand it was pretty loud since I managed to hear it over the blaring music.
This didn't stop the thumping, subconscious people from dancing.

"Wait, isn't your car parked up front?" Alessia said out of the the blue.

What the fuck? I swear if anything happened to it the person is so dead.

"Alessia now." I said and she followed me on cue because she knew it was a pretty serious matter when it came to my car. I loved very few things dearly and my car was one of those at the top.

I rushed outta the door and immediately circled around my car to check for any scratches or dents or basically any damage.

From my peripheral vision, I saw a navy blue car behind mine which I  reckon was the car that made the screech.

I crouched in the area between the two cars to check for damage in the lateral sides when I heard Alessia shout, "HEY!"

I looked back to find her glaring at Niall who was too busy checking me out. Not his fault since my ass looked banging in the dress but no girl likes being looked at like a piece of meat.

"I totally ship you two bit that doesn't mean you get to undress her with your eyes in front of me. She's my best friend and I won't tolerate shit." Her protective mode came on as she stepped in front of him, with a glare that could defeat Thanos.

Niall looked taken aback and could make no sense whatsoever. On the other hand, I could only think about the fact that Alessia ships us and told that to him. Not that it should matter. But it did.

"Ass, no damage in all." I said and stood up beside her.

"You got lucky. But stay away from from my car, cause I'll kill you if something happens. And Thanks Alessia for having my back. And you, Niall stop staring at my back." I said and went inside.

What just happened? I don't even know.