Why does he care?...

{Denis' POV:}

I wake up at the hospital...THE HOSPITAL!? I feel someone holding my hand with a tight grip, It was Alex, he had cold hands so I could tell he was worried, I put my other hand on his leg and smiled, he looked at me and smiled "Denis? DENIS!" he said, he hugged me.

'Why does he care?'

I smiled at him and hugged him back " the nurse said we can go when you wake up." he said "ok" I said quietly, We walked out the hospital, I'm glad Alex cares for me, but why..

{Alex POV:}

I sit there next to the hospital bed hoping he would wake up, I feel someone put their hand on my leg, I look up, It was Denis, he smiled at me "D-Denis?...DENIS!" I say in shock, I hug him in relief, the nurse said we can go so we walked out the hospital and into the car, I drove because the doctor said Denis is not aloud to drive for a week.

{10 minutes later}

We arrive back at the house, we get out of the car and walk in the house, Elijah, Corl and sub are all sleeping on the sofa, I put my stuff away and do some housework, suddenly the others all wake up and see Denis "DENIS!!" the all scream and pile on top of him, I keep working and ignore them. After 5 minutes of working I had finished "guys I'm going to the park, if you need me just call me" Denis said "c-can I go too?" I ask trying to build up the courage to ask "sure?" Denis said confused, I look at the others and wink at them, they wink back...

(I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! if you don't get the story basically what's happening is Denis and Alex both have crushes on each other but there scared to admit it, Denis is trying to act like he doesn't have a crush on Alex, so Alex is scared to confess his feeling, but the others know that Alex likes Denis and Denis likes Alex... Bye! ~ Abi <3)