Plot Idea- 4

You were a happy girl until one day he enrolled to your school. He was deviously handsome and strangely sweet which is why you despised him. He always smiled at you without a reason. Your best friend had a crush on him. Soon enough you were borthered by it so, you set her up with a nerd who had confessed his feeling to you. If you think why you did this, is because you thought the new guy liked you, or maybe from the start you had feelings for him. 

It's been two years and now in high school, you can't stop thinking about him. You always checked his Instagram and Facebook profiles, always messaged him from a secret account and screen-recorded his snapchat stories, despite the fact he's dating the most hottest girl. Not to mention, no matter how much you tried to get over him—surfing webs on 'how to get over your crush', it stayed the same. One valentine, you bought chocolates for him and ended up kissing him in the janitor's closet. It was a stupid kiss so you guys decided to never talk about it. 

Your best friend's boy friend—the nerd, returned from his studies in London. Before going, he wore black glasses and now he still wears them but, he looked very attractive in them. It felt as if London had matured him into a beautiful young man. Your heart raced when you saw him at the airport and, it flooded with jealousy when he wrapped his arms around your best friend's waist, pulled her closer and kissed her passionately. In short you had developed hots for him. 

On an occasional party at your place, your best friend had passed away from tiredness so, the nerd decided to carry her home. On his way to her home, you grabbed his shirt and attempted to kiss him but he pushed you away. Unfortunately, the other guy had seen you. From the looks of his face he was carrying a heavy heart. 

[Based on a true story with some of my twists]