Plot Idea- 6

The Beast in the Oak Forest

There is a beautiful woman in the Oak forest who has fair complexion with soft cherry pink cheeks, and reddish pink lips. Her long, silky black hair hide her true intentions. She is a wolf in a sheep's clothing.

Every day when the sun heads for its quarters, she sits in her small balcony, wearing a long, elegant, vintage Japanese kimono. The moonlight glimmers on her pale skin as she sings softy calling her preys. She looks like the goddess of beauty descended to the earth from Heaven but she's really a witch who ascended to the earth from Hell.

I could hear her melodious voice luring the innocent young men of the town to her dark bedroom. She looks harmless as she pretends to be disabled but in reality she is very powerful and difficult to defeat. The elders of the ancient councils predict that she will continue to grow until one day she sinks her fangs into a blessed boy achieving full strength to destroy the universe.

She is the reason why my elder brother went missing—two years back. My parents were killed on a journey to Egypt by her followers. I live with my younger brother, Theo (name's your choice) in the lodgings near the Oak forest. I have sworn on my life to avenge my elder brother, kill that monster and protect Theo's happiness and his future. I will not let her have him. He is my only family. I signed up for the Hunter's guild to become strong enough to finisher her off and protect my brother.

It is not long before Theo is a teenager and prone to this danger. I must quickly find a solution before she lays her hands on him.

The numbered days of the peace soon died and the most anticipated outcome came— Theo went missing. It all happened very fast. If I recall, I believe that Asian refugee is involved.

Not long ago, during my investigation in the Skeleton City, I found a young Asian girl with pale skin and small black hair. Her big black eyes gave off the same vibes as that of that Oak Forest's creature. It was long before Theo started bunking training classes just to gawk at her in the library. He had developed a crush which I believe led to his missing. She surely must've taken him to the Oak Forest to feed on him.

Theo and the Asian refugee both were missing and something inside told me that it is not long before he's dead. I can't let that happen at any cost so I decided to attack the witch. I was so engrossed in my emotions that I failed to match our strength. All my attacks inflicted no damage and she took me out in few seconds. I could've died if it wasn't for a strange man. He was blindfold by a cloth soaked in red liquid and his ears were protected by headphone. Instantly I remembered he was my trainer—Evans.

Evans was out looking for an asian girl that I had rescued. That girl was mysterious but Evans was sure she was not safe for long.

Thus, Evans and I embarked on a journey to find the hidden scrolls in Egypt that contained the answers to kill the beast.

It wasn't long before I found that beast attempting to marry my little brother and I couldn't do anything.

A/N: Hi guys,
What do you think of this plot? Do you like it?