Plot Idea-5

'Can I be ever like you? Refreshing?'

[You can change the name if you'd like. I am just using it to refer to the person] 

Mark Harrison was your transferred classmate, whose personality described the true meaning of 'refreshing.' Optimistic, lively and all the positive-natured words present in the Oxford dictionary reflected in him. He was the complete opposite of your dark aura. He was like one of the princes in the fairy tales, perfect and liked by everyone.

You, who was considered as the ghost of the midnight witch because of your pale white skin and dark hairs, was eager to become like him. 

Mark sat next to you in the back. During the class, he'd spent most of his time sketching mystic creatures. When you asked what it was, he'd blushed and snapped his notebook close. Following, you had many awkward moments with him that ended in both of you flourishing in pink.

Then, one day at the community festival, you and Mark shared a touching moment when you got separated from the group. Slowly you were developing feelings for him. 

However, to your surprise, he had a secret that he'd kill anyone for. 

On your seventeenth birthday night, Mark bargened into your house with a dagger. You ran for safety and stumbled upon three, four inch sized, strange cards. They appeared as thin as a paper and as strong as the diamond. There was a short note which said 'kiss it.'

When you kissed the red card, a dark blonde boy with ocean blue eyes came of the card. He seemed familiar and when you looked closely, he was your middle school bully—Ean, but he was dressed as a knight and holding a broad sword. He was the only person you never ever wanted to see again.

"Mutual feelings" he said in his sassy manner. 

When you kissed the other cards—black and white, a man came out of the white who turned out  to be your handsome French teacher and from the black, a charming teen girl came out. 

They all swore to protect you from Mark. 

Mark showed great resistance that you had to sacrifice one of your knight in order to escape. However it wasn't over. Mark promised to take your head. 

That night Mark was entirely different as if he was someone other. 

"That is who I am" his lips pulled into a smirk, "An assassin." 

"But why kill me?" You cried as he came closer with a dagger. 

"Because I hate your kind..." he raised the dagger. "Nyx." His words held strong feelings. You wondered where was the Mark you once shared a kiss with. One who rejected all the girls for you. 

Stay tuned folks~ 

If you loved it, please contact me and turn this plot into a story!!

"Stay away from her" Ean charged at injured Mark with killing instincts. 

"No Ean, don't hurt him" you begged for Mark's life despite he trying to kill you. "Ean I know, my Mark is in there." 

Ean stopped. "W-what are you saying?" 

"My Mark is still in there. I just need to get him out" you grabbed Mark's hand and looked into his eyes. "Mark" tears fell on his face from your eyes. 

Ean sheathed his sword with a heavy heart. "What is in him huh?"