1-Randy

This imagine is where Rye and Andy find out they are soulmates. When one of them draws on their skin, it appears on their soulmate's arm. That's how they find out.

Smut warning

*Andy's POV*
I was in maths and we were working in pairs. I was working with Rye. He was the most annoying person ever. We were half way through the task when I got bored so started to write my name on my hand. When I finish, I hear Rye gasp and I look at him and he shows me his hand. It had my name on it. It was exactly how I had it on mine, so I noticed what was happening. We were soulmates! I got up and quickly went out the class, ignoring the teacher shouting at me, and went to the boys washrooms. Luckily no one was there and I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself, thinking why me and Rye were soulmates.

After class

*3rd Person POV*
Rye found Andy in the boys washrooms and decided what to do. He shut and locked the door and walked up to Andy.

'I'm gonna make you feel so good babyboy' Rye said, smirking.

Andy almost moaned at the nickname.

'Oh really?' Andy said, smirking back at Rye.

All of a sudden, Rye kissed him and, surprisingly, he kissed back. Rye pushed Andy against the wall and kissed his neck. Andy softly moaned and then Rye found his sweet spot and sucked on it, which made Andy moan loudly. Within 5 minutes, the two boys were left in their boxers. Andy was sitting next to the sinks with Rye standing between his legs. Rye started palming Andy through his boxers.

'Mmm Rye' Andy moaned.

'That's not my name baby' Rye said.

'Daddy' Andy moans as Rye palmed him harder.

'That's right' Rye whispers.

Rye pulled Andy off the bench and turned him around so that he was bent over the bench. He made Andy suck on two fingers before he push them into him.

'Daddyyyy' Andy moaned as the pain turned to pleasure.

'Yes baby?' Rye asks while fingering him.

'F-fuck me' Andy quickly replies.

Rye didn't answer and just took his fingers out of Andy and took off his own boxers, exposing his hard to the cold air. He rubbed his dick over Andy's hole before sliding into him. When the pain was complete pleasure, Andy's moans filled the washroom as Rye thrusted fast. Rye started sucking on Andy's neck, finding his sweet spot, while his thrusts got sloppier.

'D-daddy I'm close' Andy moaned, out of breath.

'Me too baby' Rye moaned.

Rye gripped onto Andy's shoulders tightly, making fingernail marks, and came inside of Andy, which made Andy moan and cum on the bench. Rye pulled out of Andy and they got cleaned up and dressed.

'I love you Rye' Andy said then kissed Rye's cheek.

'I love you too Andy' Rye said as they left the washroom.

At the end of school Rye went to Andy's house as Andy's parents were away for the week.

We can all guess what happened there