5-Rykey

*Rye's POV*
Mikey hasn't moved for the past week. He's broken. He hasn't ate or spoke. The most he's done is drank water and gone to the toilet. It pains me to see him like this. It isn't his fault. Jessica broke his heart. She cheated on him. The boys were about to leave for gym so I decided to stay here and try and help him.

'Ok we're going, bye' I hear Andy say.

'Bye' I reply.

As soon as the leave and lay next to Mikey on his bed.

'Mikey, please talk to me.' I say calmly.

I feel him moving so I look at him and he's looking at me. His eyes are red and puffy and his cheeks are tear stained.

'Rye....why did she do this to me?' He says tiredly.

'I dont know Mikey. She's not thinking straight if she cheated on you. You amazing Mikey, everything about you is amazing.' I say, trying to cheer him up.

'She probably did it because I couldn't give her what she wanted' He mumbles.

'What couldn't you give her?' I ask, curious.

'I'm not fit, I'm fat. I'm not pretty, I'm ugly.' I replies.

'You are fit Mikey and you are pretty.' I say, my heart breaking from his words.

'Who would want to date me?' He asks.

'Not sure. But I know I would' I say.

'Wait you would?' He asks, shocked.

'Yeah...' I reply, sure he would hate me.

He doesn't say anything so I press my lips against his. Our lips move in sync, his lips are salty from his tears. I wonder what they would taste like if he hadn't of cried. We pull away.

'I like you Mikey....I like you a lot' I say with many thoughts running through my head.

Would he hate me? Does he love me back? What would the boys think if I told them I was gay? Is he bisexual?

'I like you too Rye....' He soon says.

'Will you be my boyfriend?' He finishes

'Yes' I say, excitement sounding in my voice.

I wrap my arms around him and within 5 minutes, he's asleep. I soon here the boys come in so I pretend to be asleep.

'Aww' I hear someone say. I think it was Brooklyn.

'He got Mikey to sleep' I hear the familiar voice of Andy say.

I kiss Mikey's head, not caring if the boys saw, and drifted off to sleep.