Chapter Three.

“Dinner!” Zayn yelled up the stairs at me, I sighed and shut my suitcase that had my unmentionables.

“Coming” I yelled back at him, running out of my room and down the stairs.

I got to the kitchen, after almost getting lost, and saw a girl sitting on Harry’s lap.

Zayn came over to me and took my hand, leading me over to where I would be sitting. I was staring at the girl the whole time though, until I realized who it was. The girl who lived next door.

“Ellie, this is Aria Johnson.” The girl smiled at me and I smiled back, “Aria, this is Ellie…Higgins”

I smiled at my new last name and watched as Aria got off of Harry and walked over to me, extending a hand, smile still on her lips.

“Pleasure to meet you.” She spoke for the first time, revealing straight, perfect teeth.

“The pleasure is mine.” I told her as I took in her features. She had blue-green eyes and long reddish brown hair. All in all, she was quite gorgeous and perfect for Harry.

Louis took a seat to my left as Aria walked over to the seat next to Harry, and in between him and Zayn. Paul walked in with a box of pizza, I chuckled.

“PIZZA!” Niall shouted diving at Paul, making me laugh again.

“Niall, down boy.” Liam said as he gave Niall a stern look.

Niall retreated to his seat with a pout; he was rather cute when he was sad.

“Niall loves his food.” Zayn leaned over and whispered, giving me a whiff of his perfect scent.

“I can see that” I giggled as I got passed the box of cheese, I took a piece and plopped it on my plate, passing the box on to Zayn, who took two and did the same.

We all ate in silence, savoring the food that was in front of us.

Aria and I were the first ones done. I stood up and took my plate in the kitchen after being instructed to put it in the sink, Aria did the same.

“So you’re Ellie?” She asked kindly, I turned toward her and nodded. “You’re really pretty.”

I felt a small blush rise to my cheeks as I looked at my feet.

“Thanks, so are you! Also you’re absolutely perfect for Harry.” I winked at her and now it was her turn to blush.

“So, do you find an interest in any of the guys?” she asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

I giggled and nodded as a small blush rose to my cheeks. “You wanna head to my room and get to know each other more?” I asked her, she nodded and followed me.

We got to my room and she literally gasped, I giggled.

“That was exactly my reaction.” She smiled and followed my lead.

“So, who?” she asked as she sat next to me on my bed.

“Well…Louis and Zayn.” I blushed again, “Zayn helped Paul bring in my bags so he was the first one I met and when he hugged me I instantly felt something.”

“That sounds like how Harry and I met.” I looked at her, begging her to continue with my eyes.

“Well, I first moved in here last year. Harry was standing outside when we were moving in, he came over and offered to help me move in. I recognized him instantly as Harry Styles from One Direction. I accepted his offer and when he was done he hugged me. Then a week later he asked me out.”

“So you think I have a chance with either of them?” I asked her, she smiled and nodded.

“Of course! You’re gorgeous and I saw the way that Zayn was looking at you at dinner. He’s interested in you, definitely.”

“Wow, living here is going to be better than I thought.”