The Tale of the Haunted Forest

Florian walk alone in the haunted forest and he have hear from other People, the forest have very more people into animals transform and she cames never back. And Florian walks in the near from the forest and over him fly a crow,  she fly to him and sit on the Shoulder and see him in the eyes. Florian goes with the crow on he Shoulder in the forest and he are hungry i see for my feet a Apple and Bugs i eat the apple or bugs with the crow eat and think about not over my Problem. And to a other Time walk a Women he names was Bloody Marie and she goes to the Crow eat with the Men names Florian, was she see he eat Bugs out the haunted forest and he think the Men can be a Animal from his Forest be.  Bloody Marie goes behind the Men names Florian and she says words, the Men have eat the Bugs and he are curse and she think before she go you transform here in my Forest.  The Men Florian and the crow have eat, he have eat Bugs and see too the Crow and feel she alone. Florian see whe he Body over all with black feathers change and as he have transform try he to cry about, a cry of a human hear he a cry from a crow.

The Crow Florian swing he wing and fly with the other crow on a tree and, the other crow sit hin and clean Florians Crow Wing he see that he a bird is a black Bird a Crow Bloody Marie stay under the two Crow and see Florian is a Crow and her New Wood Animal forever.

Florian the Crow and the other Crow fly to Bloody Marie and she says to the Crow Florian ,,You have a Curse of you my Young Men, i have you into a crow transform and can not say whan you into a human transform. " The Crow Florian swing on the Shoulder from Bloody Marie and see her in the Eyes. I see you will again a Human be about i can you not help you can transform into a human back, this must from your heart come. The Crow Florian fly over Bloody and for Bloody Marie stay the Men Florian and the other crow fly on Florian Shoulder, and see the other crow was a Human the Crow cry words too Florian that he as Crow better was and the Cry, from the Crow transform Florian again into a crow back and Florian try and try and he transform now not more into a human back.  Bloody Marie see the Crow have the Men names Florian here for her eyes easy transform back into a crow, about she grins and hope more Human lost here in the haunted forest and transform into her Animals from the Forest. 

The End

The Tale of the Haunted Forest Teil 2

Florian the Crow

Florian and the other crow, eat Bugs and Florian was now 12 month a crow a black bird of the Forest.  And Florian and the crow have it Crow Babys become, he find the life as crow hard.