PROLOGUE

YEAR: 2525, 5 DAYS BEFORE COVENANT CONTACT

LOCATION: HARVEST, UTGARD

ERA: BEGINNING OF HUMAN-COVENANT WAR

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The United Nations Space Command has dispatched a division of Marines led by Major James of the Marine Corps. The UNSC High Command has been notified a group of Insurrectionist forces are terrorizing the planet Harvest, wanting to take a hard strike at the UNSC. However, little did the UNSC know that the entire Insurrectionist forces has been wiped out, not by the UNSC or a civilian militia but by a mysterious unknown force...

One Marine is wanting to change it all to help bring an end to this bloody conflict between the UNSC and the Insurrectionist. This Marine was Private Grayson McGregor, nephew of Vice Admiral Braun McGregor head of ONI's elite special forces. Grayson grew up watching his Dad fight for the UNSC in the distance, wanting to become like him he decided to join the military once he grew older.

Not having a taste for the Navy, Grayson decided to enlist in the Marine Corps when he was 22 years old, wanting to jump straight in the action. Having graduated from boot camp becoming the top of his class at 23 years old he was assigned to the 3rd Marine Armored Division. Grayson now experiences his first time action in the frontlines, being deployed to Harvest. His mission is to seek out the Insurrectionist base and destroy it and bring in any survivors for questioning if possible. However, things don't go exactly as planned...